Janus x short reader / a/n update!

Hello, so this oneshot is kind of short (just like the reader), but it made me laugh, and I hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

you sat by Pac-Man's glass wall, the snake staring at you as you sat on a beanbag chair, pouting. you liked pouting in Janus room, it was warm, Pac-man listened to your rants, and smelled nice in here, Janus always had a can of febreeze just because... Remus.

right now you were pouting about the creativitwins. since they were both the taller people in the house, Logan slightly taller than Roman, but a few inches shorter than remus, they constantly ruffled your hair. and you were sick of it

you were so sick of them making fun of your height, as Remus referred to you mouse, since you were Janus significant other, and you were small, while Roman referred to you by the lovely nickname as footstool. you nearly slapped him, but you couldn't reach his face.

so here you were, pouting in Janus bedroom. curled up, making you appear even smaller than you already were, you saw Janus coming in from the corner of his eye, before he walked over, kneeling by your curled up form.

"what's wrong Pixie?" Janus said, using his nickname for you as well, just because you were so short , you uncurled and looked up at him, still pouting.

"Roman is calling me footstool, and I'm not tall enough to slap that smirk right of his face." you said angrily, looking down at your lap. Janus looked at you before laughing, and smirking with an almost evil look.

"I've got a plan." Janus whispered as you smiled back, sitting on Janus lap, curled into him while he told you the plan, that was one good thing about being small, you were an excellent cuddler. Janus finished telling you his plan before smirking at your nod, and you both headed off to accomplish the plan.

you were trying to reach the cheesepuffs at the top shelf, but as always you weren't tall enough. you pretended to debate about climbing on the counter as Roman walked in and laughed, easily pulling them down, before and eating one right in front of you. you almost smirked when you saw Janus sneakily crawling out of the cabinet, he lifted you up while Roman's eyes were closed, munching on cheesepuffs.

you whacked Roman before taking the cheesepuffs and running out the door, Janus right behind you, both of you laughing very hard. Roman in too much shock to do anything. and you can bet Virgil blamed Roman for the missing cheesepuffs... lets say it got pretty messy.

you and Janus just enjoyed the cheesepuffs at the park, laughing at the absolute insanity. Janus laughing with you, smiling at the sound. you cuddled up to Janus while he simple smiled.

and of course you cleaned the evidence before coming home... good luck Princey, nobody gets in-between Virgil and his cheesepuffs.

Hello all you precious peoples! so yay, update time... I should say official update time. I'm so sorry things have been really confusing, and my updating schedule has gone off the rails as of recently, and I'm really sorry.

I'm currently working on some more oneshots, and searching around for some cute preference idea's from old notebooks of mine and such. writing has been a little trickier as of recently, just cause I want it to be the best it can be!

I am going to go back and edit some of the older works, I really dislike the formatting for preference one, and I realize the fantasy/magic AU could use a little work, though I do like all the chapters, I want to edit a few of them, just to tell a better story. 

again, thank everyone who's read this, I do love writing and I really hope this book had made you smile at least once. I really want to continue this, and I hope you like it! please do not hesitate to leave a request, I'm searching for idea's and I would love to do one, but please don't feel obligated if you don't want to.

as always thank you so so much for reading all of this, I'm sorry this was soooooo long. as always the art isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! please remember you are loved and special! 

Have a fantastic day!

Peaceful Lavender