Remus x reader: Candy Thief

Hello precious People! I had a lot of fun writing this, I ended up only editing it today, but it was still really nice being able to see it grow into something worth sharing. I really loved this oneshot and just how fluffy it was!

the topic of Remus fluff was requested by 

so thanks and I really really hope you like it!

you walked inside after a long day, smiling. your eyes half closed as sleepiness tugged at the lids. it had been a good day, but it was fair to say you were exhausted. Logan and Patton greeted you like they always did with a smile from Patton, and a monotoned message from Logan. You smiled and nodded back, waving. it was just habit at this point. Reaching into the cookie jar you pulled out a cookie, before placing the lid back on gently.

Roman and Virgil greeted you, Roman sprawled on the couch, arguing half-heartedly with Virgil, who was sitting on the steps. they both waved as you walked around them. you waved back, walking up the stairs, ready to happily collapse on your fluffy bed, and maybe watch some movies with your boyfriend Remus.

you walked into your room, tossing your bag on your bed with a yawn. you quickly threw off your wet rain jacket and tossed on a pink patched jacket you liked. you were so preoccupied thinking about everything going on you didn't notice your stinky boyfriend who wanted to jump scare you hiding in your closet

you turned on some music and started dancing slightly, as you quickly cleaned the room, singing softly to yourself. it had been a stressful day and you like relaxing this way. you didn't think if would work, but Virgil showed you how powerful music can be to relax, and dancing only seemed natural.

your mind was wondering all over the place while you put things away that you did not notice Remus stepping out the closet and making his way towards you bag. you tried not to think of all the stressors, it was hard to keep your mind away from them sometimes though.

you didn't see Remus reaching into your bag and gently pulling the last piece of your favorite candy from it. you wouldn't have even known he'd taken it if his mischievous giggle didn't give it away. you spun around, a little scream leaving your throat.

Remus then began running before you had a chance to fully process, but you weren't far off. you yelled at him to get back. as he just laughed running to the stairs before jumping and rolling right down. he smashed right into Virgil, and kept running. you safely ran down the stairs after him, quickly apologizing to Virgil.

Remus continued running, right past Logan and Patton, who were hugging, and into the dining room, where he waited for you. you were far behind, still yelling for him to stop. when you came to the doorway, there Remus was, smiling at you, and holding the candy far above your head.

you jumped for it, but it was no matter, Remus was way taller. (it really doesn't matter how tall you are, Remus is at least a foot taller than you). He laughed at you trying until you grunted in annoyance, the tiredness settling back in your bones as you sighed, turning around and walking away.

Remus quickly ran over, unwrapping the candy in the process and quickly shoving half of it into your mouth. you couldn't help but smile at the sweet taste. Remus immediately bit the other half, his lips brushing yours before he kissed you, very passionately, dipping you in the process

he only pulled away after you pushed him, both of you needing air. Remus smiled down at you, you were still dipped, Remus arms being the only thing keeping you from falling to the ground. 

"you are the only one able to get away with that, you know?" you said, a small laugh escaping your throat, and Remus smiled leaning to your ear.

"I better be, nobody should be getting those kisses, they are too good to share."  he whispered and you just laughed. standing back up. with a hint of mischief in your eyes this time.

"well, lets see about that, you only get kisses if you can catch me." you said, before bolting towards you room, laughing. Remus wasn't far behind, as you darted around Virgil, Remus just picked Virgil up and threw him at Roman.

you continued to laugh, reaching the doorway, Remus less than a foot away at this point. you squealed as Remus picked you up, tossing you on the bed and leaning over to kiss you. he pulled away, you both giggling. before a more serious moment came between you two, and you pulled him into a passionate kiss. treasuring your relationship, and how much you meant to each other.

after you both pulled away, you crawled to the front of the bed and grabbed the remote from the bedside table, Remus right beside you. you handed Remus the remote as you snuggled into his chest. he smiled, feeling so loved in that moment.

Remus hovered the cursor over a gory horror film he'd been wanting to watch for weeks, but didn't click on it, and instead moved the cursor over to Avatar the Last Airbender, selecting that instead. 

you snuggled deeper as the previously clip played. Remus hugging you tightly, his nose and lips buried in your hair. he kissed your head once more before hugging you again. these were the perfect moments, and both of you intended to treasure them. and yes, Remus did buy you more candy, on the condition you shared it.

Thank you so much for reading and I really really hope you liked it! again thank you to @_Sanders_sides_Weeb_ for asking for this! I had this idea for Remus fluff for a while and I really hope it was okay!

Please do not hesitate to request! and I really really hope you like it! As always the art isn't mind and please give credit to the amazing artist! please remember you are loved and special!

Have a Fantastic day!

Peaceful Lavender