Remus x reader: Birthday Party

Thank you for reading and I really hope you liked it, I had so much fun writing this... I just really hope that this is enjoyable, writing and sharing my work makes me happy, , so here it is... as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly

warnings: Angry Roman, maybe slight socially anxious scenes? I'm not sure (Please let me know if you see anything else)

with a hesitant sigh, you finally knocked, waiting for someone to open the door, as you wrapped your arms around yourself, the cool breeze taking it's toll as you had forgotten a jacket. it was another few minutes before the door opened, Remus smiling at you, in a suit

"Y/n! You came!" Remus said happily, as he pulled you inside, his house kinda like a mansion, marble floors, delicate, and classy. it defiantly was extremely gorgeous, but you didn't have much time to focus on that, as Remus dragged you to the party room, smiling widely.

the door swung open and your stomach dropped, Roman quickly spotting you and walking over, a slight glare on his face as you just wanted to walk away. Roman stood right in front you, his eyebrow raised as he scanned your outfit.

"you didn't get the memo?" he said, running a hand through his styled hair, his white suit shining with gold buttons and trim. as he glared at your t-shirt and sweatpants. you shook your head, as more and more thoughts raced through your head, you attempting to turn to leave however someones arms wrapping around your torso, Remus chin resting on your shoulder.

"they are my date, and I told them to dress like this, it's my birthday too, just because it's your party doesn't change that." Remus voice run out, him stepping in front of you, in a black hoodie, and sweatpants.

"can't you two go to your room or something, you're embarrassing me." Roman sighed rolling his eyes, as your stomach did flipflops, but Remus gripped tightened as he smirked cheekily at Roman, as if daring him to cause a fuss

"no, we're staying right here, or more accurately, the snack bar..." Remus smiled before dragging you in the far direction, nearly shoving and yanking you to avoid other people as he soon led you to a large snack bar, a huge smile and large plate in his hands, him helping fix you a plate, before pulling you to a corner, finally looking into your eyes.

"i'm sorry... I know you aren't my date, but I thought... you'd feel less... awkward, and... quite frankly, everyone has a date except you and me." Remus explained quickly as you nodded, taking a bite of your nachos as you and Remus stood there. 

"will you go along with everything?" Remus asked, wanting your consent, which he got when you cautiously nod, adding the following.

"you just stop when I say so, okay?" you mumbled as Remus smiled,  stealing one of your nacho chips as you try to glare but a small smile appears on your face as Remus smiles smugly at you. you both finish up the chips before Remus drags you towards the dancefloor.

while everyone ballroom danced, graceful, to the gentle music. Remus grabbed your hands, kissing them gently, before dancing like a madman. pulling you along with him, and... being around him, helped. your worry and fears melting as you merely saw him dancing, spinning, pulling you along as he laughed, it... he... makes things better.

you had zoned out only to zone back in at Remus pulling you against his chest, living you up slightly, as he laughed again, both of you giggling, ignoring the fact that Roman wat storming towards you, crimson color on his face as he glared.

"you are a disgrace to this party." Roman hissed angrily, dragging both you are Remus out the doors and into a tile covered living room, the gorgeous way the chandelier lit the room, you in awe at how gorgeous it was while Roman and Remus argued, you only zoning in when Remus pulled you close, you blushing.

"y/n... please just dump him." Roman sighed as your brow wrinkled in concern. you shaking your head lightly and nuzzling a little more into Remus, before Roman huffed again, tossing both you and Remus onto the porch.

"if you two want a casual birthday party, be my guests,  but not here. go find a McDonalds or something." Roman yelled, slamming the door as you flinched, staring up at Remus who seemed unfazed before he looked down into your eyes, the way they twinkled in the light.

"I'm sorry about him, he... gets like that... you did nothing wrong..." Remus said, caressing your cheek slightly before moving away, walking towards a large, fairylight lit porch swing, patting the second seat as you walked over next to him, both of you gazing at the stars as you rocked lightly, well... before Remus grabbed you, swinging it back and forth as you screamed and laughing, grasping onto him, he was warm.

it was just then you realized how cold it really was outside as a involuntary shiver caused you to shake a bit. Remus quickly looking at you, the moonlight causing the silver streak in his hair to shine, along with causing his eyes to twinkle, as he hummed softly, taking off his hoodie before putting it on you. 

"you don't have to." you mumbled, sighing in content as Remus merely giggles, reaching up on of the sleeves to grab your hand and pull it through.  before doing the same thing with the over sleeve, as he giggles a little at your blush, leaning in closely, and stopping a few inches from your face

"can I kiss you?" you asked him suddenly, blushing madly, as he smiles widely pulling you into a sweet kiss, holding your face softly, as you run a hand through his hair, sighing into the kiss as Remus pulls you a little closer, hugging you.

"thank you." you whisper as Remus laughs softly.

"thank you, Panda... It's been a wonderful birthday... thank you for coming, and playing along with me..." Remus whispering slightly, as you kissed his cheek. 

"I loved it, Remus... I loved this... I love you." you whispered as his heart skipped a beat. him smiling widely, hugging you and carried you around to the gorgeous backyard, filled with flowers, and fairy lights.

"dude, you seriously live in a castle." you mumbled, as Remus laughed, pulling you around as you both walked and talked for hours, him claiming to not be cold but you hugging him anyway. Remus sneaking through the window to get you a second plate of nachos, the entire night... the entire moment. sweet and perfect. a perfect birthday.

thank you so much and I really hope you liked it! I really did love love love this one. and I hope you did too, I really hope it made at least someone smile a bit. as always the artwork isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! Please don't hesitate to request! Please remember you are loved and special!

Have a Fantastic Day!

Ginger Bread~