Preference #12 : You come home safe

Hello, so I had this idea, what if you were out of the house and something bad/scary/dangerous happened, and the boys heard about it but couldn't do anything, how would they react when you walked through the door safe?  so yeah, I hope you like it, hopefully I will be posting a little more often, thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly

Logan:

your keys jingled in the doorway as things started to sink in as to what had just happened, what kind of danger you got out of, you opened the door before walking quickly inside and locking it behind you. you took several deep breaths, trying to hold back the tears, the overwhelming urge to cry and vomit at the same time.

you heard footsteps walking quickly towards the hallway you were in, the tie-wearing man turning the courner, your tie-wearing boyfriend. he looked up, his walnut eyes laced with agony and fear, as he ran towards you, scooping you in his arms.

"oh my goodness, you're safe." he said, trying to hold back tears as he held you tightly. nuzzling his face into your shoulder. you held on tightly too, trying to hold the tears back as a soft sob escaped Logan's lips. he lightly kissed your cheek, before pulling your face close, cupping your cheeks in his hands.

"you are safe." he seemed to whisper to himself, more tears flooding his eyes. you pulled him into a soft kiss, and he pulled you into a very tight hug, kissing back so passionatly. you two just sat there, in the hallway. holding eachother. the world ticking around you.

Patton:

Patton paced the living room nervously, you were supposed to be here by now. he glanced at the clock, before pulling his hair. he dialed your phone, getting your voicemail,

"Honey, please call back... I miss you, please." Patton pleaded, hoping you would pick up. you didn't. it was two hours later when the familiar sound of your car drove down the streen and pulled into his driveway. 

you parked the car, resting your forehead on the steering wheel. the overwhelming feelings flooded as you looked at the dashboard. there was a firm knock on the car window, making you jump and whack your head.

you saw Patton's worried, tear-stained face. looking at you, as you quickly went out of your car, Patton hugging you tightly.

"I was so worried." he whispers, into your hair. and you just held him. Patton led you inside and you sat on the couch, Patton curled right into you. his face resting gently on your shoulder, crying lightly as you tried to hold in your own tears.

"I'm okay Patton, I'm here now." you whispered, before Patton lifted you up and onto his lap, where he just held you. you met his light, caramel brown eyes, before pulling him into a short kiss, snuggling further in.

"I'm here." you whispered, and Patton fell asleep holding you tightly, you snuggling into his chest as well.

Roman:

you walked up the steps, the fright of what just happened overwhelming you now, as you hopped out of the car and towards the door. you went to unlock it, but soon found that it was difficult to find the right key, so you just rang the doorbell

the door opened immediately, showing Roman's scared face, his eyes wide, his hair messy, as he scanned your face for a split second before picking you up quickly and holding you firmly against his chest. he was crying hard, and began crying into his chest. the fear overwhelming you as you leaned into your hero's chest.

Roman carried you upstairs to his bedroom and set you gently on the bed.

"are you hurt, oh my sweet ramen noodles!" Roman muttered checking your arms for any damage or injury.