Preference #19: You are Pregnant

Hello, Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! this was requested by @i_am_pirate  (sorry, I don't know how to do the linking thing), so thank you for the amazing request. also, we hit 3k reads, and I just want to say thanks to each and every one of you! I really hope you are liking the book!  as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly!

here are the warnings, just so nobody gets triggered

Warnings: mentions of infertilely/trouble with pregnancy, vomiting, blood, mentions of tests and coma's, mentions of childbirth, mentions of illness, means family, with one really mean Karen 

Logan:

you sighed as you dialed Logan's number. you see, you had been hiding the fact that you weren't feeling great from him all week, and now... well, you couldn't hide it anymore. you held the phone up to your ear as you heard Logan pick up

"Dear, is something wrong, I'm at work." Logan said, as you sighed again.

"yeah, could you take me to the doctors, I've been throwing up all morning, and this isn't the first day its happened." you said in defeat.

"how long has it been happening?" Logan's voice said, rising in concerned, you sighed again.

"about the whole week." you said, and you heard Logan stand up.

"Drink some water, I'm on my way." Logan said before hanging you, you did, and soon enough Logan was there to pick you up. Logan interrogated you on the way to the doctors on why you hadn't told him, and you just looked down.

you both walked in, both tense. and you soon got called to the back, they took some blood and urine samples just to make sure everything was okay. and Logan wouldn't look at you, which kind of broke your heart a bit

the doctor walked in with a smile.

"Mrs. Sanders, most of the tests came back negative, except for the pregnancy test." they said, your eyes widened.

"WHAT!!!" both you and Logan yelled.

"but that's not possible, I was told I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. how did this happened?" you asked, and doctor sighed looking up.

"we aren't quite sure ma'am, but we'd like to see you next Tuesday for a follow-up." the doctor said and you nodded, Logan still in shock. you both walked to the car and he sat in the drivers seat.

"Its yours... I just wanted to make sure you know that. I would never cheat on you." you said, taking Logan's hand as he looked over, wiping his eyes. you pulled him into a soft kiss, which he kissed back passionately. this was the start of your family, and you wouldn't let anything take that away from you.

Patton: 

you yawned as you walked up to the front desk, checking in, they handed you an autobiography of files and paperwork. you rolled your eyes as you began filling it out, and soon enough you handed it in.

you waited a long time, reading, but your mind was elsewhere. thinking about Patton, at home, baking cookies, and how he said he'd wait for you. you had been nervous when you'd gotten married, you had warned Patton you couldn't have children, but he merely smiled and kissed you. you both had decided that after 4 years you would adopt. 

you walked into the room following the nurse as they did the usual check-up stuff. all boring routine, but Logan would start nagging if you didn't, so you did it. because when Logan nags, it get messy.