Preference #30: Nicknames

sorry, this is another short one. I've been working on some longer oneshots and requests which are taking forever, I apologize. things should be moving again soon. things are just really hectic recently, and I'm sorry. as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly

so this is really more of a headcanon than a preference, Idk, it seemed like something in between. I really really tried to keep the nicknames gender neutral. yeah, just know these are just my opinions, so yeah! hope you like it!

Logan: Firefly 

you were both stargazing, lying on a blanket, one of the only times Logan allowed you to freely cuddle on his chest. his arms were wrapped around you as he spoke about starts and constellations, going some into astrology as well.

the night was cool and calming, just perfect. one single firefly deciding to be a rebel and land on your nose. you squeaked lightly and Logan looked down both of you staring at it, you going cross-eyed in the process. Logan removed it carefully before lightly brushing your nose.

"it was amazing." you smiled.

"not as amazing as you are, Firefly." Logan whispered. before cudding you again, a soft kiss on your temple.

Patton: Snickerdoodle 

Patton thought of the nickname one day while Roman kept snacking on the cookie dough, he'd been brainstorming and told Roman to quit eating the snickerdoodle dough (Roman didn't btw) and it clicked for Patton right then.

you waltzed into the kitchen and Patton wrapped his arms around your torso, pecking your cheek as you grabbed a glass of milk, also grabbing from crofters for Logan (Logan is the best at bribing and you can't change my mind)

"how are you doing, snickerdoodle?" Patton asked, pecking your cheek again with a smile as you turned, joy and confusion in your eyes.

"first of all, adorable, secondly, grabbing Logan's crofters, in return for borrowing his tie which I can then loan to Janus for some snake-chow, which I can then give to Remus to get him to give my stuffed animal back" you said, and Patton nodded, grabbing the crofters and walking upstairs after pecking your lips. even Remus is scared of the dad look, and nobody swindles Patton's significant other. 

Roman: Angel 

the answer were right in front of Roman from the moment you fell from the tree, he was brainstorming pick up lines, and it was perfect, but that wasn't the reason it got locked in. it really got locked in the one day you and Roman were in a shopping plaza.

Roman was gushing again and going to cross the street when someone came barreling down the road, you yanked Roman back quickly, both of you gasping for breath. Roman looked up at you hugging you in a nearly bonecrushing hug.

"you saved my life, my guardian angel." Roman said, and you were blushing.

"I just love you." you said, pecking his lips before standing up, both of you just ending the day and headed home.

Virgil: Bugaboo

Virgil and you were cuddling in his bed, his arms wrapped around you, late night and you were having anxious thoughts and decided to come to Virgil. you just wanted to be held, and he was holding you.

Virgil whispered and pecked your forehead before leaning down, his lips still on your face as his hands rubbed your back, as if trying to take the anxiety from you and bear it himself. you just nuzzled your face into his neck

 "it's gonna be okay Bugaboo... I'm here." Virgil mumbled and you snapped up, staring at him with wide eyes.

"bugaboo?" you questioned. as he blushed.

"you don't have to-" you said.

"no, I love it." you said before burying your face into his chest once again, content.

Janus: Pumpkin

"why don't you just freakin' call your significant other Pumpkin?" Remus said and Janus laughed out loud.

"that's so stupid." Janus laughed

"I'll call them over here, and you can them that!" Remus said, dialing your number, and soon enough you were headed over.

"what's up?" you asked, walking through the door.

"for one, Janus was lonely, and two, he's got something important to tell you." Remus said with a smirk as you turned to Janus.

"It's nothing, Pumpkin." Janus said casually as you walked over to cuddle with him.

"you being lonely is not nothing, dear..." you said, brushing the hair out of his face.

"you aren't bothered by the nickname?" Remus chuckled.

"no, I think its absolutely heartwarming, its perfect." you replied as Janus tried to hide his shock. he'd defiantly be using that one again.

Remus: Panda, or Panda Bear 

Remus generally would be all into dirty nicknames, (which were all censored by Patton), he'd always been... gentler with you, not quite so many dirty or nastiness, just... sweetness, it was almost uncharacteristic but if was you, and he'd hate himself if he ever broke or hurt you.

you were currently on his back, having a piggy back as you giggled into his ear, making him beam, he'd call for the others to get out of the way, or jump just to hear you squeal. he just loved you so much.

"you two are acting like koala bears." Virgil said, shaking his head.

"koala's are marsupials, you'd be looking for bears such as black bears, grizzly bears, polar bears, and panda bears." Logan informed, correcting Virgil.

"you'd be panda bears, you TRASH PANDA'S" Roman called from the living room.

"I guess that makes you the Panda, and me the trash?" Remus said, glancing at you as you blushed a little.

"okay, my wonderful trash gremlin." you said as Remus smiled.

"its settled then, Panda bear." he said before pecking your lips and bolting outside, you holding on for dear life.

Thanks for reading! I really hope you liked it! I again am sorry it's short but I really hope it was good! I should be sending out a longer oneshot really soon. (it's in progress just taking a while to get just right. please don't hesitate to request! as always the artwork isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! Please remember you are loved and special

Have a Fantastic Day

Ginger Bread~