Preference #27: You are insecure about your body

Hello! Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you like it! Sorry I haven't posted, I'm working on a lot and life has been a rollercoaster lately. As always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

this was requested by @AmandaBerkman so Thank you so much and I really hope you like it

I'm gonna put in a few slight warnings

Warning: body negativity, slightly suggestive on Remus' and Patton's (mostly Remus...not really that suggestive, just warning anyway)

please remember you are gorgeous, precious, and incredible just as you are! you and your body are very special, so please... love yourself!

Logan: 

you walked down the road, Logan right by your side, walking with your pace, your finger caught up in pulling the hem of your shirt down, covering the little freckles and beauty marks present, as well as being embarrassed by the ones dotting your face.

Logan wasn't oblivious and quickly noticed, he always noticed the small things, like how toasted you liked your bread before he spread crofters over it, or your favorite position to cuddle in, or how you liked to put on your socks and shoes.

it wasn't long before you reached the door, Logan quickly opening it for you and closing it behind you both. he glances and lightly gripped your hands taking them off the hem of your shirt, before lifting one hand to caress your freckled cheeks.

your eyes met his quickly before you broke eye contact, Logan searching you with his eyes. his hand lightly squeezing your own. as you both took a deep breath. Logan slowly lifted your chin to look you in the eyes.

"what's going on dear? why are you hiding these?" Logan asked, gesturing towards the freckles and little beauty marks. you didn't want to answer but you also knew Logan wouldn't easily let it go, especially if it was bothering you.

"people at work were commenting about my freckles again today and I just... I don't know... do you think they look unattractive?" you asked, growing slightly insecure about them, but Logan merely strengthened his grip on your wrists, before pulling you close and kissing you all over your face. a small giggle escaping your lips.

"why do you care what they think? you take care of your body, the doctor said there was absolutely nothing wrong with your health or your marks. they make you unique." Logan said, before wrapped his arms around your figure, hugging you tightly.

"besides... in my honest opinion, your freckles and beauty marks are extremely attractive." Logan whispered into your ear, earning a bright blush as you nuzzled into his shoulder.

Patton:

You had hopped into the shower one morning, after going on a jog with Patton which turned out to be a really bad idea as it rained and dog let out its bladder on your pant leg as Patton pet him. Patton carried you home, saying sorry a lot. and set you down, kissing your cheek as he went to go cook breakfast while you hopped in the shower. soon finished and quickly drying yourself.

you stared at the bathroom mirror, irritated and embarrassed at what you saw, fluffing your hair slightly trying to find the appeal in what you were looking at in the mirror, your shirt and pants folded on the toilet, your undergarments keeping you covered, and your hair still slightly damp from the shower.

you sighed, pouting a little as the door creaked open, the smell of sugar and cinnamon following it, you felt the soft footsteps shake the floor slightly before two large warm arms wrapped gently around your bare stomach, his forehead nuzzling your neck slightly.