Preference #4: You hear him talk about you

Hello! thank you so much for clicking on here and reading! I hope you like it. I am really close to 100 reads on this book. and oh my avocados thank you so so so much! as always please keep it classy and keep comments clean. I hope you like it! 

Logan: you arrived at him early, work was normal, but there were storms in the area and your boss decided to close early. so you drove home, ready to give Logan some deep hugs, and listen to audiobooks while snuggling.

you walked up the stairs silently, wanting to surprise Logan, skipping the squeaky stair, and walking all the way to Logan's room, you heard voices inside and were about to open the door when you hear the voice, definatly Virgil's, ask

"so how is it going with your... *ahem* honey?" Virgil asked awkwardly, leaning over.

" y/n and I are doing well I believe, we do argue some, but that's completely normal in a relationship, I must say you were correct at how satisfying cuddling, and listening to music together was. I must thank you for the valuable insight." Logan adds, and you smiled, before slightly stubbing your toe and trying to stifle the small yelp as you hopped around on one foot. you saw Virgil move quickly throwing open the door, you standing there with an awkward smile.

"y/n,  you weren't expected home for another few hours, is everything alright?" Logan asked, concern in his eyes as he stood up walking towards you.

"everything's fine Lo..." you said softly, with a smile. Virgil awkwardly walked off not wanting to be the third wheel. Logan leaned in and lightly pecked your lips.

"I'll be finished work shortly, and maybe, if you want... we could cuddle to sherlock homes again?" Logan asked. you smiled, leaning up and kissing him once more.

"okay, love you!" you said

Patton: you walked into the house, smiling softly, and singing softly, spinning around softly, as a little giggle escaped from your throat. you smiled, skipping along. you weren't usually this cheery, but you had gotten a promotion and you had just went out of town to pick up Patton's favorite meal to celebrate. you walked upstairs to see Roman dancing right into Patton's room

"hello Patton, I have to know, how is it going with y/n?" Roman asked, you were curious as to Patton's answer so you shuffled back a few steps.

"its wonderful Roman, I love them so so so much, I can't even find words. they are so much sunshine. their laugh, their smile, their eyes" Patton gushed slightly, making you smile, your eyes watering. you backed up one more step but ran right into someone's chest. you felt hands roughly grab your hips, hoisting you into the air, and walking inside. Roman's face turned dark, as you looked down seeing Remus was the one holding you.

"hello, Puffball" you said to Patton, who looked up at you, before gently taking you from Remus hands as Roman loudly yelled at Remus for grabbing you. Patton lowered you, after safely on the ground you leaned up and pecked Patton's lips.

"I brought home dinner from your favorite restaurant. and we can cuddle, watching cat videos?" you asked, Patton's face broke into a big smile as he hugged you tightly.

Roman: you came home, soaked from the rain, makeup running, and very upset. all you wanted was a cuddle from Roman, and his soft smile. you walked up the stairs approaching his room to look for his heated blanket. and his rose and vanilla scent. you opened the door softly to see Logan and Roman.

"I don't exactly know how to word it Logan, but I feel like sunshine sings us a themesong whenever I see their face, and everything melts away until they are all I can see, their lips are sweet like honey and as soft as flower pedals, their gorgeous eyes are like sparkling rare gemstones in the sunlight, and their hair is absolutely amazing, smelling like the feeling you get when you eat ice cream." Roman said with a sigh, you started crying right there, running up and tackling Roman, who caught you and spun you around.