Fantasy/Magic AU: Werewolf Remus x reader

Hello, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy. this one was kind of fun to write. I really love the elves. as always please keep it clean and Patton-friendly

you kneeled, tenderly picking some plants off the ground, Crofters would need these, Logan would need these, the outlands and the fairies needed these, that's why you were here. you kept reminding yourself that these plants were needed, even though you had to venture into the dark forest to get them, they were important, they kept people alive. 

you looked up to the sky to see it darkening and you bit your lip nervously, that wasn't good. you hurried your picking, before standing up, closing the lid of your basket, and walking to the trail leading to the crofters kingdom, where you would sort and deliver these plants to the magician and the king.

you began walked quicker, trying not to notice how many of these plants you were leaving behind, that you could harvest if you had the time. you found the rare topaz plants, the flowers known to heal most things, and despite it getting darker and darker by the second, you decided to lean over.

you continued to pick herbs and plants to help, all to help, knowing you would need to inquire staying in the mages cabin for the night. sounds echoed around, the buzz of fairies growing louder, making you more and more afraid. you rubbed the pendant that was around your neck, a silent signal for help from the mage.

you heard the call of the wolf, fear embeding itself in your bones as you looked around frantically, nervously continuously calling the pendant, what could the mage be up to? he was never late to help you out of this kind of trouble. you scanned around, but you didn't see anything. 

you stepped forward, your foot softly landing on a patch of dried grass, and you heard a huff, before seeing two briliantly glowing green eyes look at you from the darkness. it took everything in you not to scream, and in a matter of a split second you were pinned to the ground, what you now realized was a wolf on top of you scanning your eyes with its own.

yu scanned the fur, which was smelled of sweat, and other unpleasant things, a lining of crimson around its mouth showing of its meat-loving nature, and its eyes scanning you. the wolf leaned in,  you  gasped in panick as you though it was going to bite you. but you merely felt a cold wet nose sniff gently. 

 the wolf huffed a little bit before licking you lightly, the remains of whatever it had just eaten also on you, kinda gross but better than being eaten I guess. the wolf got off of you and walked by your hand, taking your hand with its teeth not really in a bite, but not super duper gently either.

you were scared, but the wolf merely pulled you along. you stood up walking along with it. it wasn't a soft grip, enough so that you couldn't pull out of it, but not hard enough to break the skin, so the you followed the wolf, tripping some, trying to keep your basket from tipping in anyway.

he led you to what looked like a haunted castle, before dragged you inside, the door slamming behind you, the wolf finally get go of your arm, before a bright light shone and he transformed right infront of your eyes.

he was wearing a glittery black top, with a green sash, some tight black pants, and knee high boots, most if the gray from his coat of fur disappeared, except for a tuft right in his bangs, he looked up at you, the once briliant green eyes fading to show you two dark-chocolate colored eyes. 

"what were you doing in the forest? I know you aren't from around here." he said, a slight growl in his voice.

"I am a collector. I collect the rare herbs and plants from the dark forest to help the rest of the realm." you said, looking up at him as he still looked unhappy.