Preference #1: First Kiss

Hello, first of all thank you so so so much for reading, and I really hope you like it! this chapter has been edited, just to tell a better, smoother story. and yeah! I really hope you like it! Please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

Logan:

you sighed as Roman dragged you into the Sanders household, your nose slightly pink because of the cold weather, and the fact you would have to see Logan, the Logan Logic Sanders. just the name made butterflies flutter in your guts.

Patton was carrying your suitcase and your cat carrier, with Twinkie inside. she was your cat, the one you were originally intending to spend Christmas with, but we can't always have what we want sadly. Roman opened the door pulling you inside and yelling at the sides who were already in the house

you said hello to Janus, Remus and Virgil... well Roman had to pry Remus off from hugging you, but those are just minor details. you then walked over and waved at Logan who merely nodded before looking away from you, making you a bit sad.

you sad down as Patton brought your cat and luggage upstairs. he soon came back downstairs informing you he fed Twinkie, and gave her some water. he then smile, sitting on the edge of the couch, wrapping an arm around you in a hug.

you didn't notice Logan rolling his eyes, but being jealous of Patton's actions. Janus mentioned about watching a movie, really trying to Remus to stop trying to jump on the tree, Patton nodded, before yanking Roman into the kitchen.

you giggled and laughed along with the other sides before Patton came racing out, talking so fast nobody could tell what he was saying, he grabbed Logan's wrist and yanked him to the kitchen. you began talking with Virgil about now they should focus on Halloween instead of Christmas on Christmas eve.

you didn't notice Roman running up to you, until he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the kitchen.

"I need your help, should I have cinnamon or peppermint in my hot chocolate." he nearly yelled before pulling you into the kitchen. your eyes widened seeing Patton and Logan in there. you saw a smirk on Roman's face for a split second before you were shoved, and so was Logan.

your lips slammed into each other as your arms wrapped around each other for support. you pulled away after a few seconds, eyes meeting before he cleared his throat, a giant blush covering both your faces.

"I appear to have been tripped, apologies." Logan said, before speed walking up the stairs to his bedroom. you were in too much shock to do anything , but you would be lying if you said you didn't like it, and the feeling was mutual for Logan.

Patton: 

you were currently walking down the small sidewalk of the park, Tulip, Your gorgeous puppy on a lease as you both walked. you tried to ignore the way people avoiding you in that park. it wasn't like you were sketchy or anything.

being the outsider in a tightknit town was difficult to say the least. especially when you heard the gossip swirling around the neighborhood, you'd heard a lot of false rumors, but what good does someone have to change an entire towns mind. not much.

you sighed as Tulip barked at a goose before your mind started to wander again. there was only one person in his entire town that had talked to you so far, and his name was Patton Sanders. and he was the nicest person you've ever met. he had a small puppy, which he said was his roommates Roman. her name was tiffany.

you'd often enjoy talking to Patton while you two walked your dogs. that's really the only reason you walked in his park. sadly today you just didn't see him. you waited, walking tulip on the walking trail once more before decided he wasn't going show, and walking Tulip to the car.