Highschool AU: Virgil x Reader x Janus: Dreams may just be nightmares PT 3

Thank you so much for reading! this one was a bit of a handful, but I really really hope you like it! to be honest, I'm a littler nervous and would love to hear what you think, if it makes sense or you would like me to edit it a little more? as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

Warnings: slapping, cheating, cyberbullying, bullying, hatred, manipulation, gaslighting. mentions of fraud. angst. lots of crying. talking of expelling, drama (please let me know if you see any others and I'll add them!)

"what about the plan?" Remy sighed as Janus softly kissed around his face. both their hands wandering over each others bodies.

"they're getting on my nerves, I'm done waiting." Janus said before pressing Remy into a locker and continuing to make out. you found yourself holding your breath as you quickly and silently hurried down the hall. running outside of the school grounds, seeing Logan waiting, your notebook in his hands.

"you forgot this." Logan asked, walking over but the tears in your eyes gathered and spilled down your cheeks as you started running. you didn't notice Emile wave at you as his parent was talking to a teacher, all you noticed was the blurry word around you. this was a nightmare.

sobbing yourself to sleep, you had vivid nightmares, you curling into yourself, shivering despite it being warm, as you shook in your sleep. it was all too much all at once. your phone muted and backpack thrown across the room, your homework remaining undone. Virgil was right, and you were dumb.

the morning you woke up, grabbing your bag, as you walked to school. but you couldn't ignore the stares, the whispers, everything crashing down. the way people stared at you as you opened your locker, or entered the classroom, the only one who wasn't staring in shock or anger was Logan.

"Logan... what's going on?" you asked, staring at Logan while he bit his lip, before opening his mouth to speak, only to be caught off by the teacher starting the lesson. the day continued on horribly, until lunch rolled around. you saw people glaring at you before passing the table. Janus smirking as he waved, Remus' brow knit, and Remy sipping a coffee, ignoring you.

"y/n, join me, unless you wish for all this torment." Logan whispered as he grabbed your arm, both of you walking out of the cafeteria. you were confused but pulled your hoodie up over your head. you were near the doors when someone screamed, drawing your attention.

"how dare you cheat on Janus? you had everything you always wanted and you cheated!" Roman yelled getting people's attention, Logan glared wrapping his arm around your shaking shoulders before you bolted, Logan running after you.

"I know you didn't cheat, it's very unlike your character..." Logan said, glancing at you with pity. he pulled out his phone and let you read over the post. the long, awful post about how you'd only toyed with Janus feelings and were caught going out with someone else.

"Janus was the one... he... and Remy..." you mumbled, more tears streaming down your face.

"I know, now please walk with me, we have someone waiting, he knows way too well about Janus." Logan said, taking you hand before walking down the halls. you walked into a quiet, nearly empty library, one boy sitting at the table.

"hi y/n..." Patton said. as Logan walked to the librarian, thanking him for being able to clear the library of people, Logan sat, pecking Patton's cheek before they both turned their attention to you.

"what happened?" Logan had his notepad, you took a deep breath before telling him everything, as he took it down on a notepad. it took the whole afternoon, but Logan had handled that, he looked out for you... a favor for Virgil.