She tells you she likes you

You're sat on your desk in your classroom. You teach music. You're the fun teacher that everyone wants. You dont know that your childhood best friend Ariana wants to tell you something.

"Okay! Guys! Quiet!" You shout.

Everyone stops talking.

"Okay. So, now, i want to tell you all something. So scoot close." You say.

Everyone scoots.

"Now, there's a big battle of the bands coming up in a few months. You guys are gunna take part."

They groan.

"Hey hey. Dont you guys start moaning about this. The good thing is, you guys get to pick your own bands and your own songs. You get to design a banner and a name for your bands." You say.

They seem to cheer up about that. One of your students look out the door and spot Ariana.

"Miss?"

"Yeah Jay?"

"Why is Ariana fucking Grande outside our classroom?"

"Mind your language Jay."

You look out the door and see her stood there.

"I have no idea. One second."

You go out your room and walk up to Ariana.

"What you doin here Ariana?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Would it be possible for you to wait 20 minutes? Just so my class can finish?" You ask.

"Yeah sure."

You nod and go back into the class.

"Why is Ariana Grande outside our classroom?" Jay asks.

"Private stuff Jay."

"Did you two actually grow up together?" Jake asks.

"Yeah. We've been best friends since we met." You say.

After your class leaves, Ariana walks in.

"So what do you wanna talk to me about?" You ask.

Ariana chuckles a little. You smile.

"What?"

"You look like our Spanish teacher. Always sitting on the desk." Ariana says.

You laugh a little.

"He was my favourite teacher. He was the nicest teacher. We got off topic. What's up?"

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you since we were like 18." Ariana says.

"You've wanted to tell me this thing for 4 years? Got it. Go ahead."

She walks up to you and sits on the desk next to you. She rests her head on your shoulder.

"I might have a mega big fat crush on you." Ariana says.

"A mega big fat crush? That does sound like a mega big fat secret you would keep to be honest." You say.

She swats your head.

"Hey! That was childish."

She laughs and rolls her eyes. You chuckle.

"Well, i think i won cos I've liked you since we were 17."

"You've kept this a secret for 5 years. Damn it you won!"

You chuckle.

"Technically we both win because we both get what we wanted."

"And what's that?"

"Each other."

She smiles.

"You have a point miss Y/l/n."

"Please never call me that. I have enough of that with my students." You say.

"I'm definitely gunna call you miss Y/l/n from now on."

You groan frustratingly.

"Stop."

"Can i do something?" Ariana asks.

You nod. She jumps off your table and stands in front of you.

"If you wanted to kiss me you coulda just asked ya know."

She chuckles a little bit. You climb off the table and, without hesitation, you kiss her. Your non hesitance shocks Ariana a little bit. She does kiss back though.

When you pull out, you smile.

"I have a class in about 3 minutes but, if you come to my house after i finish at around 5pm we could watch some movies." You say.

"I like that idea."

She places a kiss on the side of your head and leaves.

"I've wanted that for so much longer than 5 years." You whisper.

Sorry for the minor delay on updates. I just watched my favourite streamer on twitch for four hours before they had to go. Then i had a bunch of other stuff. I've been kinda stressed out but I'm okay to be bonest. Byeeee :)