She's there when your girlfriend dies.

You're sat in the hospital next to your girlfriend who is dying. You both know it.

"Hey. Remember when i proposed to you?" Veronica says.

"Veronica- i love you so so much. I dont wanna loose you. Please dont go." You say.

"Hey. Listen. I'm always gunna be with you. In here. When it happens, i want you to try your best to move on. Im gunna be waiting for you. Okay?" Veronica says.

You nod.

"You have Ariana to help you. You'll help her right?" Veronica says.

"I promise i will." Ariana says.

Veronica smiles.

"Y/n?" Veronica says.

"Yeah?" You say.

"I love you. So so much. I'm sorry we didnt get the wedding we had planned." She says.

"It's okay. I love you too. So much." You say.

"Ariana?" Veronica says.

"Yeah." She says.

"Take care of her. I love you both." She says.

"I will i promise." Ariana says.

She has hold of your hand. You feel her slipping away.

"No. No please. Please dont go." You say.

"I'll always be here." She whispers out.

You feel a tear.

"Love you. Both of you." She whispers.

Then she closes her eyes. The machine flatlines.

"No. No no! ARIANA GO GET A DOCTOR!" You shout.

"Y/n..." She says.

"PLEASE GO GET A DOCTOR!" You shout.

She runs off and gets a doctor. They try their best to keep her from slipping away but they cant. You cry into Ariana's shoulder. She holds you tight. And keeps you close.

"Its okay. Its gunna be okay." Ariana says.

She carries you to the car and drives you home.

"Can we- uh- can we go to your house? I cant face it right now." You say.

Ariana nods. Ariana made a promise to make sure you're okay and she is gunna do whatever it takes to keep you okay. No matter what has to happen.

Okay so this chapter took me like an hour to write not cos i ran out of ideas but because i actually cried writing this and i needed a break to calm down. I hope you enjoyed it cos this took some serious will power to continue.