Night in.

You and Ariana haven't been able to spend as much time together because of both your busy schedules. With it being SAT season, you have a lot of shit to mark. Ariana has been in the studio recording her new album so she keeps getting home really late. To be honest, you dont even mind because, recently, you've been up really late marking the tests so you both end up going to bed at the same time. Tonight, however, is different.

You and Ariana are sat together watching a movie with your adorable doggo (photo above) waiting for your food to arrive.

"Y/n?" Ariana says.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

"No i mean i really love you. I dont say it enough." Ariana states.

"I really love you too babygirl. And you say it enough for me."

When the food arrives, you plate it up and sit next to Ariana. You throw a pea at her and look away.

"You just throw a pea at me?"

You try not to laugh.

"You so threw a pea at me!"

"Okay I'm not gunan sit here and listen to you accuse me of something i clearly did." You say.

She laughs and throws a pea at you. She puts her plate on the table and runs. You put your plate on the table and chase after her.

"I'M GUNNA GET YOU!" You laugh shout.

"I DONT WANNA BE GOTTEN!" Ariana yells in her Cat voice (cos why the hell not).

You eventually catch up to her and pin her to a wall.

"Gotcha." You say.

She smiles and places a kiss on your cheek. You place a kiss on her lips which turns into a full blown makeout session. You love Ariana. Ariana loves you. It's obvious the way you act around each other. You love each other more than life itself and nothing will stand in your way.