Bully.

This one is gunna be in a few other chapters so yeah. Here we go. Oh yeah and the schooling system works the way it does in England cos American schooling systems confuse my tiny brain.

You're in highschool. You're 15. You've never done anything wrong. You always turn your homework in on time baring the one time you got after school detention. You have a lot of friends. You're pretty and yet you still get bullied by the girl you have a big fat crush on.

Since year 7, the overly popular girl Ariana Grande has bullied you for no good reason. You've never talked to her. Ever. Well, except from when you're practically begging her to stop hitting you. Or when you're handing her the fully complete homework.

Today, is literally no different. She has you pushed up against a wall in the girls bathrooms throwing punches at your face. When she's finished, she practically throws you onto the floor.

"Make sure you have my homework done next time!" She shouts.

You nod. She leaves you. You're on your hands and knees trying to catch your breath on the girls toilets floor when the door opens again. Thinking Ariana is back, you get scared.

"Please." You say.

"Y/n." Your best friend Liz says.

She helps you up.

"Who did it?" Liz asks.

You have never told Liz that Ariana does it. You always make up so elaborate story that you think she believes.

"I-uh- i want concentrating and i walked into the wall. Hit my head pretty hard." You lie.

"Y/n, how do you expect me to believe that?" She asks.

"Cos you believe me every other time." You say.

She shakes her head.

"I dont. I'm not believing this. What happened?" Liz asks.

"Ariana." Was all you managed to squeak out.

Liz pulls you into a hug.

"I'm telling our year manager about this Y/n." She says.

"No! If Ariana gets pulled she's gunna murder me. Please dont." You say.

"Y/n i have to." Liz says.

The toilet door opens revealing your year manager. She looks at you and sees the multiple bruises on your face plus the blood thats still flooding out of you nose.

"What happened?" She asks.

She walks over to you both.

"I walked into the wall." You lie.

"No she didnt. Ariana did it." Liz says.

You glare at her.

"Come on. Lets get you cleaned up." The year manager says.

She helps Liz clean up the blood and cover the cuts on your face before taking you into a meeting room.

You're waiting for a while before the door opens. Ariana walks in and scowls at you. You gulp.