Car crash

You and Ariana are sat in your car. You're driving. The music channel is playing One Last Time. Which is actually the music video you starred in. You're both singing your hearts out.

"SO ONE LAST TIME! I NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME!"

You both burst out laughing. While driving, a car comes full speed at you. You try swerving so if it hits your car, it hits your side to try and save Ariana. You do swerve and it makes full contact with your side of the car.

Your car rolls and ends up on its top. Ariana opens her eyes and sees that she's upside down.

"Fuck fuck! Y/N!"

She looks at you and you're just dangling. Hanging on by the seatbelt keeping you in place.

"Baby!"

She shakes you but you dont open your eyes. While she tires to figure out a way out of the car, you're still out cold. People run to the car and start calling ambulances and the police. A bunch of people saw what happened.

Their main focus is what Ariana is yelling at them. Get you out of the car. But she's pregnant. So you'd be screaming at everybody to get her out of the car. But they manage to get you out of the car. Then get her out of the car.

They lay you on the floor and lay Ariana next to you. She moves to her knees and starts trying to wake you up.

Then the Ambulances arrive. Two separate ones for each of you. They take you to hospital. Take you into immediate surgery and Ariana to an emergency ultrasound to see if the baby is still okay. Then they take her for a scan to see if she's okay. When they figure out that she is, they put her in a bed in a room with two beds. The other bed obviously for you.

After 12 hours of life saving surgery, you're alive. And in the bed in Ariana's room. As she requested. When you get put on the bed, she moves to your bed and lays next to you.

Then your sister, Perrie, and her best friends run in.

"Thank god you two are okay."

She looks at the three and smiles. They walk in and hug Ariana.

"Are you and the baby okay?" Jade asks.

She nods.

"Yeah."

Perrie lets out a gasp when she looks at you. Then LeighAnne and Jade look at you.

"Oh my god." Jade says.

Perrie hugs her girlfriend Jade. Jade hugs back. LeighAnne hugs Ariana.

"How long did the doctor say she'd be out for?" Perrie asks.

"He didn't." Ariana says.

Perrie nods. The three girls sit and talk to Ariana. When it's time for them to leave, they leave Ariana alone with you. She lays on your bed next to you and just sighs.

"I love you." She whispers.

The next day, Ariana wakes up to an empty bed. She frowns.

"Y/n?"

She looks around. When she cant find you, she gets out of bed and leaves the room and calls a nurse.

"How can i help Miss Grande?"

"Where is Y/n Y/l/n?" Ariana asks.

"Let me check Miss Grande. Just come with me." The nurse says.

Ariana follows the nurse. The nurse checks the system.

"What was the name again Miss Grande?"

"Y/n Y/l/n."

She finds your name.

"Aha. It says Miss Y/l/n woke up with great uncomfort at around 2am this morning and went with a doctor." The nurse says.

"When will she be back? She's my wife."

"It says that she should be back soon. The doctor came and put it on the system. About 3pm she should return."

Ariana nods.

"Thanks nurse." Ariana says.

Ariana goes back to her room. Hours pass and she's just bored.

"And there you go Y/n."

Ariana jolts up and looks to the door. You look at her and smile that cheesy grin that she loves about you. She stands up. You walk in and hug her waist. You squeeze her, but not too tightly, and spin her. She giggles. You stop spinning her and you kiss. Then you get a very very sharp pain in your chest. You pull back from the kiss.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

She nods and she hugs you again. You both sit down on her bed. You then lay down and she cuddles into you.

"Are you and the baby okay?" You ask.

"Yeah we're okay. Thanks to you. The doctor said if you hadn't swerved the car then there was a high chance that both me and the baby would've died." Ariana says.

"Guess it's a good thing i swerved the car." You say.

"Yeah. But then you took all the impact so not really." Ariana says.

"I'd happily do it again babe. If it means keeping you and the baby that bit safer then I'd do it again." You say.

She smiles and places a soft kiss on your lips. You smile and kiss back.

"I love you Ari." You say.

"I love you too Y/n." She says.

Helloo!! Sorry for the lack of updates on this book. Hope you liked it :)