Lucky. Cat Valentine

You, Jade and Cat are sat at the table together. Jade's on her computer and Cat is rambling on about how much she likes this guy and how he wont like her because she's... well, Cat. You're getting increasingly annoyed and Jade can sense it. She looks at you.

"-and i dont know what i can do to make him like me." Cat says.

"That's enough. Cat i will not sit here and allow you to talk down about yourself. Any guy would be as lucky to date you as i am to even know you. Dont ever think any guy you like wont like you back because you're you. People love you for being you." You say.

Jade lets out an involuntary 'aww'. You and Cat look at her.

"Ew. Sorry. Continue." Jade says.

"I'm gunna go inside." You say.

"Y/n wait." Cat says.

"I have to get something from my locker." You lie.

You stand and go inside. Jade and Cat sir and watch you.

"I feel like you dont understand what she was going for." Jade says.

Cat nods. Jade explains what you were aiming at and Cat's heart skips a beat.

"She meant that?" Cat asks.

Jade nods.

"Yeah." Jade says.

Cat goes red.

"Go talk to her."

Andre, Robbie, Tori and Beck sit down.

"Okay!" Cat exclaims.

She grabs her bag and runs off inside.

"What-"

"Dont ask." Jade says.

Cat runs off to find you. She gets to you. You're stood in the empty hall in front of your locker.

"Y/n?"

You look at Cat.

"Hey."

"Hey. Jade told me what you meant by what you said." Cat says.

You go a little red.

"I realised that i like you. And not him." Cat says.

"You like me?"

She nods. You smile a little bit.

"How about, after school, me and you go to Nozu together? Figure out what to do." You suggest.

She smiles.

"I like that idea." She says.

Your smile widens. All things turned.... relatively normal after that. With it being Cat.

Thoughts? Idk where it came from, had an idea last night, finished it this morning. Byeeee :)