Everyone thinks you're dead

You're driving around town trying to get somewhere. Your fans have stopped you a few times to take photosn you're a very famous actor. Being 21, it shocks you just how famous you are.

While driving, you hit a pothole and a car speeds towards you. The car hits you and it all goes black. People flood around you. People try to get into your car. Someone grabs your phone and calls Ariana.

She answers.

"Hey baby."

"Y/n got into a car crash."

"What? Who is this?"

"I was there with a bunch of people. We all saw the crash. We got her out the car but she had a few pieces of metal sticking out of her."

"Oh my god. Where are you?"

While that fan talks to Ariana, a bunch of different fans try waking you up while some call 911.

Ariana pulls up behind your car. The first thing she sees is you flat out on the floor with metal spikes sticking out of you. She runs over and bends down.

"Y/n. Y/n baby. Please wake up!"

"We called an ambulance. We dont wanna pull out them spikes just incase she bleeds out. We're trying to keep her stable but we cant tell what's going on."

"Thank you."

The ironic thing about this is that a few days ago, you were watching a tik tok that had you in. 'If these actors died, the world would be silenced'.

An ambulance soon turns up and the paramedics lift you into the ambulance.  Ariana climbs in. At the crash, there was news reports.

Weeks had passed and people were starting to think you had died. No recent news had been published. Nothing. Not once has Ariana left your side.

"Come on Y/n. Please dont leave me."

The heart monitor stops. Ariana runs and gets a bunch of doctors.

You open your eyes and you're in a white room. You look around and see the hospital room you're in. Doctors fill the room. You look horrible.

"What happened to me?"

"You hit a pothole. A car crashed into you. Spikes and poles were sticking out of you. It looked horrible."

"Mom?"

She nods. You hug her.

"You're okay now. You flatlined a few minutes ago but Ariana got doctors and they pulled you back."

"I wanna stay with you mom. I love you a-and i dont wanna leave you."

"I know you love me sweetheart. I love you too. But you have to go back. For Ariana. She has good news for you. I wont say what but it's big and she needs you to help her with the future of that news."

"Mom i dont wanna go. I wanna stay with you. I've missed you a-and i-"

"Hey. Hey I'm always with you Y/n. What about your fans? Ariana? Your best friend? Your fans rushed to your side to help you. They're the reason that you got to the hospital. They're the reason Ariana knows you were in a crash."

"Please. Please dont make me go back."

She shakes her head.

"It's not time for you to join me yet."

She pushes you and you land back in your body.

The monitor produces a heartbeat.

"She's back. We got her back. She's okay." A doctor says.

"Thank you." Ariana says.

The doctors leave. Ariana sits next to you and takes your hand into hers.

"Come on baby. Wake up. Please. I need you. You can't leave me." Ariana says.

"I'm not goin anywhere yet." You say, with a very raspy voice.

"Y/n?"

You smile.

"You're okay!"

She hugs you.

"Take it easy." You say.

"I'm sorry."

You pat next to you. She climbs next to you.

"How long have i been out for?"

"Almost a month. Everyone thinks you died."

"Well, we could take a photo and put it out. Let everyone know i lived?"

Ariana pulls out her phone and opens Snapchat.

She takes a photo and then goes to Instagram. The caption reads..

ArianaGrande:
I have great news. My amazing girlfriend Y/n has just woken up. After a month of waiting anxiously waiting for news and I'm sorry there hasn't been anything lately but she's not moved since about 10 minutes ago. I wanna thank everyone who helped when the crash happened. It's one of the main reason she's here today. I love you all and i love you Yn.

You place a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you babygirl." You say.

"I love you too."

You both share a longish kiss. A few months pass and you've recovered. You got the lead act in a movie. You're on the set now. Ariana came with you. To make sure you're okay. You both cannot wait to see the finished product.

I was planning on completing this at 21 chapters but i got this idea and i wanted to put it here. Bye ma lil fucks.