'Who. Was that?'

Ariana is walking around school with her friends Liz and Matt. It's their lunch and they're bored. Someone bumps into Ariana and keeps walking.

"Excuse me!" Liz shouts.

The person freezes and turns. She raises an eyebrow.

"What."

"You bumped into my friend." Liz says.

"So?" The girl says.

"So, i suggest you apologise." Liz says.

The girl walks over.

"Actually. She bumped into me." The girl says.

"Oh really?" Matt says.

The girl snaps her head to Matt. He looks away.

"I suggest you three stay careful around me. I'm not friendly."

The girl walks off.

"Who. Was that?" Liz asks.

"I dont know but whoever she was, i wont lie, she's hot." Ariana says.

Liz swats Ariana.

Over the next few weeks, the girl- you- gets used to being in this school.

You get partnered up with Ariana for a drama assignment. You're both currently stood on your roof. For what reason, i dont know.

"So, over the last week or so, a few little birdies have told me something interesting about you." You say.

Ariana looks at the script, with a frown.

"That's not in the script." Ariana says.

"Yeah i know. Off script."

"Oh. Um. Okay. What have these 'little birdies' been telling you?" Ariana asks.

"Well, a certain someone might like me."

You look at her. She goes bright red and looks down.

"I've been hearing different reasons why though. One was my attitude. One was my level of humour. One was my sarcasm. One was the fact that i'm 'hot'. A bunch of different reasons."

"And you can sing." She mutters.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What did you say Ariana?"

"I said and you can sing..."

"When have you heard me sing?"

"I just have."

You nod.

"So which reason is it?"

"All of them."

That surprised you. To say you didn't expect that would be an understatement.

"It's all of them. You're funny. You're annoyingly sarcastic. You're hot. Your attitude just makes you hotter. You act really well. Which just makes it better. And not to mention the style you wear." Ariana says.

You smile a little.

"I mean I've seen your eyes light up when you're happy and it's amazing." Ariana says.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you here Ariana." You say.

She nods. She knows you're gunna tell her you dont like her. She can sense it.

"I was literally gassed when the teacher grouped us together. Cos it gave me a chance of getting to know you that bit better. I'm not gunna lie to you Ariana, you're a fucking idiot but, that's what i love about you. Cos you make it funny. And what i said the other day, when you were on the edge with your thoughts, i meant it. You're perfect. And i will beat a bitch up if they make you think that again." You say.

She smiles and bites her lip.

"The more I've gotten to know you, the more i understand you. You're the one who wants to be strong for everyone else. But you're the one who'll let their shit build up on them. And then snap at people when they try helping you. And that's not the right way to be with it. If you're willing to, I can help you. And we can possibly, form something more than just friendship." You say.

"You want something more than friendship with me?" Ariana asks.

"Why do you seem surprised? Have you met you? Who wouldn't want more than just friendship with you?"

She smiles a little. Then nods.

"I would also very much like something more than friendship with you Y/n."

You smile.

"I didn't expect you to say yeah."

"I didn't expect you to say you wanted something more than friendship with me." Ariana says.

"Okay fair enough." You say.

She smiles.

To say you've only been in the school for a few weeks, you've really grown a strong liking and you cannot wait to see what yours and Ariana's future holds