You buy her a dog.

You promised one day you would get her a dog, so thats what you're doing. You're stood in the pet shop looking at different dogs to buy. You then come across this little guy.

 You then come across this little guy

"Aww." You say.

The doggo looks at you and starts wagging it's tail.

"You're the cutest thing i have ever seen. Aren't you the cutest thing ever?" You ask.

"You like this pup?"

"He's literally the cutest thing i have ever seen in my 20 years on planet earth." You say.

He laughs a little.

"You can have him if you would like." The guy says.

"How much and how much is all his stuff?" You ask a little too enthusiastic.

"Total should come to around $1500." He says.

You hand him the money and start gathering the dogs things. You take the stuff to the car and come back for the dog. When you get home, Ariana is sat on the couch watching the TV. You manage to sneak past her with everything and put it in the spare bedroom. You gently pick up the puppy and walk downstairs.

"Ari baby?" You ask.

"Yes my love?" Ariana asks.

"Remember how i said one day i would buy you the cutest doggo on the planet?" You ask.

"I do. By the way, still waiting." Ariana says.

"Wait no longer." You say.

She pauses the movie and turns to you to see you holding a puppy. She instantly runs over to you both.

"Awwwwwwwww." She says.

She takes him from your hands and sits down on the couch. Later that night, you and Ariana are sat together with the puppy layed on your lap.

"Told you i would buy you the cutest puppy in existence." You say.

"Mission accomplished babe." Ariana says.

"There's a lot of dog supplies in the spare bedroom by the way." You say.

"How much is a lot?" Ariana asks.

"Husky type a lot." You say.

"My god." Ariana whispers.

"The dude showed me around the shop and talked me through everything i needed to buy to properly care for this puppy." You say.

"How much did it cost?" Ariana asks.

"Thats for me to know and you to.... dot dot dot." You say.

"I refuse to let you use that one me." Ariana says.

"Just did baby." You say.

She folds her arms in fake anger causing you to laugh a tiny bit.

"I love you." Ariana says.

"I love you too." You say.