meeting her kid

You're on the 5th date with Ariana. She has a kid but you dont know about him. You're both in a fancy restaurant place. You put a little box on the table in front of her. She looks at it and tilts her head.

"What's this?" Ariana asks.

"Just a little present from me to you." You say.

"Aw Y/n. Thank you. You didn't have to." Ariana says.

"I know. Friendly gesture." You say.

She smiles. She opens the box to reveal a Pandora Bracelet. She gasps and pulls it out the box.

"Y/n this..... this cannot have been cheap." Ariana says.

"I can afford it y'know." You say.

"So? It still a very expensive bracelet." She says.

"Do you like it?" You ask.

"I love it." She says.

You smile and help her put it on. After a little while longer, she blurts out something bu accident.

"I have a kid." Ariana says.

You inhale the water you're drinking because it caught you off guard.

"What?" You ask.

"Okay i probably shoulda put that across a little different. I have a daughter. She's 4 years old. I've been avoiding telling you cos i didn't know how you'd react and my dumbass blurted it out by accident. So I'm sorry. If you wanna completely never speak to me again that's absolutely fine. I wouldn't blame you. I mean you're stepping into a relationship with someone who has a kid. Are you sure that's what you want Y/n?" Ariana asks.

"I would love that Ari. I would love to look after your child with you. You're an amazing woman Ariana Grande. And if i can be in your life, however i do that, i want to be in your life. And if you have a child, i want to look after that child with you. Because you're a single parent and you're an amazing woman. And i would do anything to remain part of your life." You say.

She smiles ans goes bright red. You both leave the restaurant. You go to your car together. You place a kiss on her lips and she moves to continue it. She pulls away from it.

"I want you to meet my daughter. We've known each other for 3 months and you're an amazing person. I would trust you in my house with my daughter. And she's seen a picture of you. She wants to meet you too. She asked me if you were gunna be her second mama the other day." Ariana says.

You laugh.

"I'd be down for it." You say.

She goes bright red.

"Is she with a babysitter?" You ask.

"My house yeah." Ariana says.

"Can i meet her?" You ask.

She nods. You both get into your car. You drive to her house. When you get there, you both climb out of your car. You lock the car and you both go to her front door. She opens it.

"Kayla!"

The babysitter pokes her head around the kitchen.

"Hey Ari. How was the date?"

"This is Y/n. My date." Ariana says.

"Hi. I'm Kayla. I babysit Ariana's daughter."

"Nice to meet you." You say.

The two of you shake hands. She leaves and Ariana brings her daughter downstairs.

"Y/n, this is my daughter Lucia. Lucia, this is Y/n. The person you asked when I'd make her your second mama." Ariana says.

Lucia gasps and hugs you. You smile and lift her up. She wraps her arms around your neck and her legs around your stomach.

Ariana smiles.

"I didnt think you two would click so fast." Ariana says.

"I had a feeling. I love kids. I've always wanted a kid." You say.

Ariana smiles. After a while, you and Ariana put Lucia to bed and you both go downstairs.

"You can stay tonight if you want." Ariana says.

"You sure?" You ask.

"Of course." Ariana says.

"Then i better go grab some clothes. I'll be about 10 minutes." You say.

She nods. When you get back to her house, you go inside and shut the door. She locks it. You both go upstairs. You change and you both lay in her bed.

"I like you Y/n. Like i really like you. I know we haven't known each other all that long but i hope you feel the same way about me." Ariana says.

"I wouldn't be layed in your bed if i didn't feel the same way Ari." You say.

She smiles.

"Fair point." Ariana says.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" You ask.

Her smile widens and she nods.

"I would love to be." Ariana says.

You smile. She lays on her side facing you and she places a kiss on your lips before cuddling up into you and falling asleep. You smile and fall asleep. You have a girlfriend and a step-daughter. Life is good right now.

Thoughts? Figured I'd do an Ariana one cos yall haven't had an Ariana update since January. Byeeeeee :)