She cries in her sleep. (Cat Valentine)

You and Cat are layed together in her bed watching some movie. Sam went to visit Carly and Freddie and those lot while Cat's Nona is in Elderly Acres. You're layed in between her legs while she messes around with your hair. You think it's time to go to sleep, which Cat agrees too. Cat ends up wrapped up in your arms while you're layed behind her sorta spooning her sorta not.

You end up falling asleep pretty quickly which gives Cat some peace. She ends up falling asleep not long after you.

About 4 hours pass and it's around 1 or 2am. You feel squirming and hear whimpers. You open your eyes and see Cat crying.

"Hey. Princess." You whisper.

She doesnt wake up so you shake her. Soon after, she lets out a loud cry and wakes up. She looks around the bedroom and flicks on her lamp. She turns to you and hugs you pretty hard.

"Hey. What happened?" You ask.

She doesnt answer. Instead, she keeps crying onto your shoulder. You rub her back as to soothe her which eventually works.

"Princess?" You ask.

"Yeah?" She asks quietly.

"What happened?" You ask.

She explains how the dream started out normal. You and Cat sat at Nozu together. As the dream progressed you, in the dream, started getting really angry and ended up leaving. Cat, in the dream, chased after you but saw you stood with a blurry figure. You, in the dream, rambled on about how you, in the dream, was gunna leave her for the blurry figure stood next to you. Which made Cat, dream and real life, cry. You, in the dream, didn't seem to care though. Then she woke up.

You hug her. She starts crying again. A few more minutes pass and Cat goes silent. In fact, all you can hear is sniffles. You try to pull back from the hug but she tightens it.

"Dont leave me." Cat whispers.

"I wont. I promise. Come on, lay down." You say.

"Kay kay." She says sounding broken.

It breaks your heart to know Cat's hurt like this. Cat lays down and you lay next to her. You take her hand into yours.

"Princess, listen to me." You say.

Cat nods. You notice a few tears running down her face. You wipe them away.

"I promise you, i will never ever leave you. I refuse. If someone tries to take me away from you, i wont stop until i get back to you. No matter how long that takes. Cos i love you. More than I've ever loved anybody before. You're my princess and i refuse to let anybody take you away from me." You say.

Cat smiles a little and nods.

"I love you. So so much." You say.

Cat smiles.

"Love you toooo." Cat says.

You smile and place tiny kiss on her forehead. You open your arms and she scoots over into them. You then wrap your arms around her.

"You're really warm." Cat says sleepily.

"I know." You say.

You place a kiss on the top of her head as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

"G'night princess." You whisper.

This chapter took me so damn long to do because i changed it so SO many times cos i wasn't happy with it but i refuse to change it again cos i owe you guys an update. See yall later :).