Prom

You and Ariana have been best friends since birth. Grew up together. Spent every waking moment of each others lifes together. So really it should come as no surprise that she's fallen head over heels for you. More so recently.

You're planning on asking her to prom next week. As best friends obviously. You're both in school right now just hanging at the lockers.

She's stood looking at you with her head sideways on someone elses locker.

"So, i was thinking, would you like to go to prom with me. We could go as friends and hang together until we decide to dance together." You suggest.

"Sounds good to me. I'm glad you asked me now. Cos now i can find a good dress." Ariana says.

"You dont have to go anything fancy y'know." You say.

"What if i wanna impress you? Babes I'm going fancy." Ariana says.

You chuckle.

"Then i will go fancy as well. Wanna match with colours?" You ask.

"Black and gold?" Ariana suggests.

"Why the fuck not." You say.

"Black and gold it is." Ariana says.

A few weeks pass and you're on your way to pick Ariana up to go to prom. When you get to her house, her mum pulls you in and hugs you.

"I'm so happy for you both!"

She seems to think you're dating. You go to Ariana's room. She's panicking.

"Ari you ready?" You ask.

"I-uhm- n-no!"

"Can i come in?" You ask.

"I- yeah..."

You open the door and walk into her room. She's hidden away in her walk in wardrobe.

"Ari come on. I bet you look amazing." You say.

She walks out of the walk in and you stand amazed just looking at her.

"Wow. I- wow. You- wow." Is all you can manage to get out.

She goes red.

"Do i look okay? If i dont i can always change." Ariana says.

"Girl you look fucking amazing. You're... I'm at a loss for words. You look stunning." You say.

She goes bright red.

"Thank you. You look pretty damn good too." She says.

You smile.

"C'mon lets go." You say.

When at school for the prom, people start assuming that you're both dating. Your best friends and her friends are assuming. Neither of you really care though. A song you both share a deep love for comes on. It's a nice slow dance song.

"Come on then." You say, knowing she wants to dance.

She smiles and grabs your hand. You both go to the floor. She puts her arms around your neck and you put yours around her waist. You pull her as close as possible to you. She goes a little red.

"You look amazing by the way. You're absolutely gorgeous." You say.

"Y/n i feel like a tomato. Stop it." She says.

"You do. You look amazing. Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. You're beautiful." You say, spinning her in cue to the song.

She smiles as you hold her as close to you as possible.

"Y/n can i tell you something?" She asks.

"Yeah go for it." You say.

"I like you." She says.

"Friends like or like like?" You ask.

"Like like. And-uh-my mum thinks we're dating cos i... might've told her we were dating." Ariana says.

You smile a little.

"When'd you tell her that?" You ask.

"2 weeks ago. It slipped out. I was in a really good mood and it just slipped out. Which is why I'm more touchy with you at my house than i am some where else." Ariana says.

You get an idea. You like her. You really do like her. It's no surprise. It's a little obvious but not to her because she is a little oblivious to it.

"Why dont we make it an every where thing?" You say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Let me just show you instead of explaining it." You say.

You close your eyes and kiss her. She closes her eyes and kisses back. She catches onto what you meant.

You pull back from the kiss and you both open your eyes.

"I really like you. And i was-"

"I caught onto what you were meaning Y/n. And i really want that to happen." Ariana says.

"Then be my girlfriend." You say.

She smiles and pulls your head down into a kiss and closes her eyes. You kiss back and close your eyes.

The kiss is soft. Like kissing a cloud. She pulls back first and just lays her head on your chest.

"I'll be your girlfriend." Ariana says.

You smile. All ended well for you both.

Yall.... its been 2 whole months... i am so sorry. I hope yall liked it. Byee :)