Realising you've made it

You're a singer. And you know you're not as big a singer as your girlfriend. Or Little Mix. Or Fifth Harmony. But you're a singer and that's all that matters to you. You're currently stood on stage for your tour. The stadium is full.

"Hey guys! So, before we get on with the show, i just want to thank you all for making this possible for me. It means so much to me to know that so many of you, even in one location, support me and follow my music. It means more than you could ever believe. So, I'm gunna give you all the show you deserve. LETS DO THIS!"

The whole arena cheers. The first song that comes on is your most streamed song.

You become hyped as everyone in the stadium cheers for you and sings along. Ariana stands backstage with a smile on her face. It comes to the bridge before the chorus.

"EVERYONE SING!"

You point the microphone to the fans and they take over. You stand in shock. You pull out one if the earpieces as they all sing the words to your sing. You smile.

"Wow." You say, away from the mic.

You look to Ariana and she smiles. The song goes off to the instrumental interlude and you look back out into the arena. All your fans cheer for you. Your dancers run out and do the choreographed dance. But they have to improvise because you're literally frozen in place.

The song comes back and you snap back into reality. You continue singing. It comes back to the chorus.

"EVERYONE SING!"

You point the mic out again and they take over. You stand in awe but manage to mantain your knowledge of real life this time.

The dancers maintain their dance as you sing the chorus with all the fans in the arena. When the song finishes, everyone applauds and cheers for you.

"I should be applauding you guys. You guys were amazing. Absolutely phenomenal. That meant so much to me. Like i cannot even explain to you how much that meant to me. You all took over and it hit me that I've made it." You say.

The fans cheer for you.

"How about we get back into the show!"

They all cheer again and you continue singing. When the show finishes, you bow as the fans applaud you. You applaud the fans and leave the stage. You run into Ariana's arms.

"You were amazing!" She exclaims.

"Did you hear all the fans? When they were singing?" You ask.

She nods.

"I did. And i saw your face too. You've made it further than you previously realised." Ariana says.

You nod with a smile.

"I very much have." You say.

After some time, you're both on the bus going off to your next show location.

Imagine that feeling. That would be absolutely crazy. I wouldn't know how to feel. Overwhelmed maybe. Byeeeee :)