Bully part two.

Ariana scowls at you. You gulp. The door shuts.

"Pretty dumb for them to leave me alone in here with you. So, you finally grew some balls and told?" Ariana says.

"Liz told." You say.

"Liz as in Liz Gillies?" Ariana says.

You nod. Ariana walks over to you and you back away.

"Scared are we?" Ariana mocks.

You nod.

"Didnt expect you to be so forward about it but oh well." Ariana says.

She backs you up to a corner.

"A little while back, maybe in year 7, a little birdie told me that you like me. That true?" Ariana asks.

"Who-who told you?" You ask.

"Just a friend. Is it true then?!" Ariana shouts.

You flinch.

"Are you gunna kill me if i answer?" You ask.

"Im gunna loose my shit if you dont answer." She says.

You gulp.

"Well?!" Ariana shouts.

"Okay yeah i do." You say a little quick.

Ariana laughs and turns away. Only to then turn back around and punch you in the face. Again. This was the worst one because it burst your nose. Again.

"You tell nobody about this little conversation. Understood?" Ariana says.

You nod.

"If your friend Liz asks about your nose, it started bleeding when you sneezed. Got me?" Ariana says.

You nod again. She grabs her bag.

"Also, i have an essay that needs doing. Here. Make sure you do it." Ariana says.

She pulls a piece of paper out from her book and passes it to you. With your free hand, you put it in your bag.

After school, you go straight into your bedroom. Your phone pings.

Liz: hey.

You: hey

Liz: you okay?

You: yep. I gotta go. Can we talk later?

Liz: why whats wrong?

You: i have an essay i need to work on.

Liz: we dont have any essays... omfg r u doing her homework again?!

You dont answer. Instead, you end up spending almost all night typing the essay. You've re-read it multiple times to make sure there are no mistakes in it.

The next morning, you print it off and put it in your folder. You actually have a section where you put all Ariana's homework in. Makes it easier to tell the difference. When you get to school, you spot Ariana waiting outside your locker. You walk over.

"You done it?" She asks.

"Spent all night on it. Re-read it a lot to make sure there were no spelling mistakes on it." You say.

"Good." She says.

She takes it from your hand and walks away.

You put your bag in your locker and rest your head on your locker. Ariana walks past you and puts something the hood of your jacket. You take it out.

Car park after school.

You sigh. Liz walks over and pulls you into the girls toilets.

"Whats up?" You ask.

"Why are you stuck doing her homework?!" Liz shouts.

You flinch.

"Sorry." Liz says.

You nod.

"So? Why are you stuck doing her homework then." Liz asks.

"Cos if i dont im scared of what she's gunna do to me Liz. It terrifies me." You say.

She doesnt say anything. Instead, she hugs you.

"It isn't fair on you." Liz says.

You nod. You've been so caught up in doing her homework that you forgot about yours. You have an after school with Ariana that night.

I have a few others on this idea coming up so be prepared. They're all gunna suck but whatever. Lol