No.... No no!

Trigger warning: mentions of depression and suicide. Dont read if you feel like you cant.

You walk into your house after a semi okay day at work. You cant really complain. Best part about your day was on your break, you got to speak to your girlfriend. Ariana.

You love Ariana with all your heart. You walk upstairs and into the bedroom. Ariana is layed in bed asleep. You smile and walk over to her. You kneel in front of her and place a soft kiss on her forehead. Then you gently stroke your hand through her hair.

"Ari." You whisper.

After a good 5 minutes of trying to wake her up, you see a note on the bedside unit. You pick it up, noticing the empty pill bottle.

Y/n
Hey baby..
This isn't an easy note for me to write. But by the time you're reading this, the pills will have set in and I'll be gone. I love you so so so much and I'm so so sorry that i had to leave you like this. I'm gunna be watching down on you.

I want two things to come from this Y/n. I want you to move on and i dont want you to stop functioning.

I love you. Ariana.

Your heart drops and you turn Ariana over onto her back. You try to find a heartbeat or a breath but you cant.

"No..... No No! ARIANA!"

You fumble to grab your phone and you call and ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance and fast please!!"

"Calm down. What's happened?"

"My girlfriend has overdosed and i need someone to take her to the hospital please! I cant lose her!"

"I'm sending an ambulance. I've tracked your location. Stay on call to me ma'am.  Take your girlfriend into the living room and lay her on the floor."

You do as she says.

"Ariana please! WAKE UP!" You shout.

10 minutes later, the ambulance arrives. You get into your car and follow the ambulance. On the way, you call your cousin and her best friend Liz Gillies.

"Hey Y/n."

"LIZ GET TO THE HOSPITAL ARIANA OVERDOSED!"

"I'm on my way."

You get to the hospital and run to the desk.

"Ariana Grande."

"I have no information on her yet. Just hang in tight."

You sit down and burry your head into your hand. You cry. Liz runs in and sees you. She sits next to you and hugs you.

Hours pass. Nothing. A doctor walks out and sees you. He knows who you are and knows that you'll be here for Ariana.

"Y/n?"

You look at the doctor and stand up. Followed by Liz.

"Do you have anything on her? Please. Just anything." You say.

The doctor takes you and Liz into an empty side room.

"We pumped her just in time and found out she had some bruises on her."

Liz looks at you and you frown.

"Did you-"

"I do not abuse my girlfriend Liz, Doctor. I love my girlfriend." You say.

He nods and so does Liz.

"Okay. Well, Ariana is in her room awake. She's in room 221 you wish to go visit her." The doctor says.

You two go to her room. When you get there, she's layed in the hospital bed with her knees tucked into her chest.

"Ari?"

She sits up and looks at you both. Tears sting her eyes. Liz hugs her and you just stand. You're frozen. It's like your brain is reminding you what could be happening if you didn't get to her in time.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Liz says.

You nod. Liz leaves and you sit on Ariana's bed.

"Ariana?"

She looks up at you.

"What made you do it?" You ask.

She tries to answer but the words wont come out of her mouth. And she breaks down. You're quick to hug her though. You just hold her while she cries. She doesn't end up telling you why she did it because she falls asleep in your arms. So, you lay you both down and let her snuggle herself into you.

"I'll look after you. I promise." You say to her.

You place a soft kiss on her forehead and fall asleep not long after.