"I've had my share of heart breaks"

You're sat in Ariana's bedroom. She's just told you she has feelings for you. This is gunna be interesting.

"Ari i..... i can do this. I cant be in a relationship." You say.

She frowns and sits closer to you.

"Why?" She asks.

"I've had my share of heart breaks Ariana. And...and i dont want another one." You say.

She takes your hand into hers.

"You wont have another one. I promise. I'll protect you and your heart." She says.

You sigh and shake your head.

"I cant. I've spent too long building my walls to let them crumble. If i let them fall and you hurt me then i-"

"But i wont hurt you Y/n/n. I promise. I'll never hurt you. I'll protect you. From absolutely anything. Any curveball life throws at us, I'll protect you from it." She says.

You really do like her back that's the thing. But you've had your heart broken and played with too much in the past. You cant trust anybody anymore.

Your eyes tear up. You stand back off her bed and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"I'm gunna go home. I'll see you later." You say.

Her eyes tear up. You leave her room and put your shoes on. She follows you downstairs.

"Y/n?"

You look at her.

"Will this..... will this ruin our friendship?" She asks.

You shake your head.

"No." You say.

She nods and you leave. She breaks. That was her chance. She knows you dont date. She knows about all your past relationships. She knows it all.

You sit in your car but dont start it. You like her. You really like her. And the more you think about it, the more willing you are to let your walls crumble.

A car pulls up into her driveway and a reporter gets out of it with his crew. You get out of your car when they bang on her door.

"Hey!"

They look at you and start filming. Ariana opens her front door and watches what happenes.

"Dont you assholes have anything better to do than constantly pick on Ariana? Or are you that lonely that your only form of entertainment is watching her stuggle to answer the bulshit questions you always ask her? Specifically questions about me and her. Is that the way your life is?" You ask.

They get close to you.

"Y/n, why dont you leave this to the adults? You're not all that smart so you wont-"

You swing at the guy. You crack him with your right hand and he falls. The camera crew look at you and hold their hands up.

"Get him and leave." You demand.

They nod and run. When their car is gone, you look at Ariana. She looks at you. She looks at your right hand.

"C'mon..... i have bandages."

You just nod and follow her inside. Once she's bandaged your hand completely, you both stand a little awkwardly.

"Y/n I'm sorry for being the way i was upstairs." She says.

You shake your head.

"It's me who has to be sorry. I trust you Ariana. I know you wouldn't hurt me. As long as you pinkie promise me that, i trust you."

She nods. You hold out your pinkie finger. She attaches her pinkie finger to yours and padlocks it. You smile.

"Does this make me your girlfriend?" Ariana asks.

You nod.

"Yes it does." You say.

She smiles.

Thoughts? I dont like it all that much tbh