She catches you nappin on a beanbag

You and your roommate Ariana Grande, are in your shared apartment. She's on the sofa and you're passed out on the beanbag. She catches this. In the past, you've given permission for cuddles if she catches you passed out asleep and wants cuddles. She stands up off the sofa and goes to the beanbag. She manages to open your arms and quickly climbs into them. She lays down and feels your arms immediately make a slightly tight grip around her waist.

She has a mega mega crush on you so you can only imagine how happy she got when you said she can do this. So while you sleep, she messes around on her phone. While she does that, you nuzzle your head into her neck and shuffle a tiny bit. She smiles. Seeing this as a big opportunity, she opens Snapchat and puts on a love heart filter. She takes the photo.

Then captions it:

Oh how i wish.... i wish you did

Just a tiny tiny hint that she wishes you like her back. Only a tiny hint cos you watch her stories. She puts it on her story, saves it to her camera roll and turns off her phone. She winds up falling asleep in your arms.

When she wakes up, you're still passed out asleep. Since you're passed out asleep, she decides to do what she's been wanting to do for years. She rolls over in your arms and just lightly presses a kiss on your lips. When she feels you kiss back, she panics and runs to the sofa. You roll over onto your back and stretch. She looks at you. You look at her and make direct eye contact. She goes red. You sit up.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" You ask, stretching again.

"W-what?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? I know you like me. I like you back. You kissed me. I know you've done it before." You say.

"You know I've done it before?"

You nod.

"Yeah. I've felt you do it. They're nice. So why dont we give it a shot?" You ask.

She smiles.

"Yeah. Fuck it. Lets give it a shot." Ariana says.

You smile. Safe to say, you did give it a shot. And it's safe to say, it worked.