Towns murderers

You and Ariana are sat in your room together watching the TV. It flicks into breaking news.

"We have to interrupt your show or movie with breaking news. The duo murderers of our town have yet to be caught but they've killed again. 27 year old Steven Harold and 28 year old Joseph Michael were found dead in a ditch by detectives this morning. Police and detectives are looking for clues on how to find our modern day serial killers. That's all."

It cuts back to the movie.

"I can't believe they haven't caught them yet...." You say.

Ariana huffs.

"You'd think with all the technology we have, they'd have found them by now." Ariana says.

"Yeah...." You mutter.

You two look at each other and smirk.

"We're definitely getting better at that." She says.

You nod.

"Indeed we are my love. I'll tell you what else we're getting good at." You say.

"What else?" Ariana asks.

"Leaving breadcrumbs to other people." You say.

She smirks and so do you. You lean over to her and kiss her. She kisses back. You push her down onto the bed and hover above her making her go red.

"Yes please...."

You smirk and kiss her.

3 days later, you and Ariana are stood in your basement together. A man tied in a chair.

"It's..... it's you two!"

You grab a baseball bat and nod.

"It's us two." You say.

"But why?! You two are the nicest people around!"

You hit him with the bat.

"We do it because nobody expects us." Ariana says.

You pass her the bat and grab a knife. Ariana hits him with the bat. You stick the knife into his right arm. He yelps out in pain.

You swing at his face with your left fist. You hit him right square in the jaw.

"Now. This is the fun part." You say.

"Please! Let me go! I-I wont tell anyone! Please I'm begging you!"

"The thing about that is that it's a very debatable subject." You say.

You hit him again. Once the guy is dead, you both dispose of the body in your own way and clean up. A few days pass and you're both layed cuddled up in bed when a new interruption comes through.

"We have an important announcement lady's and gentlemen. Two days after the disappearance of 37 year old Michael Owen's, the police have caught the killers. They caught the two disposing of the body. 29 year old Emma Johnson and 28 year old Steven Johnson. They have been taken to the police station and are being questioned."

It switches back to the movie you were both watching. You two look at each other.

"Welp, at least we're safe now." Ariana says.

"Yeah safe from being caught." You say.

She looks at you.

"M-maybe we should stop. We've killed enough people Y/n." Ariana says.

You sit up and so does she. You look at her.

"It was your idea to kill people in the first place and now you want us to stop? What fuled that?" You ask.

"I know.... i-it's just that.... we've killed over 30 people in the past 2 years. 15 people every year on average. We've killed enough. Please Y/n." Ariana says.

You nod.

"Okay. Okay no more murders. I promise." You say.

She nods. You cuddle and keep watching the movie. No more murders.

Okay yall i remember watching a tiktok and thats literally all i remember for the inspiration for this. Anyways. Byeeee :)