Dangerous woman live

Ariana's POV

I'm about to perform a rocked out version of Dangerous Woman. Live. In front of a full arena of fans.

I'm quite nervous actually. The guitarist we got for the live song today, called Y/n, is so fucking attractive. Honestly her guitar skills are insane and she's just so breathtaking. Like how a human that looks like her can exist is qute unfair to be honest.

We're backstage. Y/n is running through the solo with some earphones in. While the choreographer runs through the choreography with us one more time before we go out.

"Now remember, during the solo feel free to move about Ari. Make things focus on Y/n though. The solo is the most important part of the song. All eyes must be on her."

We nod. I turn to Y/n. She pulls out her earphones.

"Fucking bulshit pinch harmonics. Take the fucking piss." She curses.

"You okay?" I ask.

She looks at me and nods.

"Yeah. Whoever the original guitarist was added pinch harmonics." Y/n says.

One of the other guitarists audibly cringes. Which makes Y/n chuckle.

"Tell me about it."

"We're on in 5!"

"Y/n are you plugged in?" Micah, Y/n's guitar techy asks.

She double checks its all plugged in and nods.

"All in!"

And then, after 5 minutes, we walk out. The stadium goes berserk. We're not starting with Dangerous Woman. We're doing a few rocky/poppy versions of some of my songs. No tears left to cry. Songs like that.

The big finale is Dangerous Woman.

We finally get to Dangerous Woman. But obviously, cos we've been at this for nearly 2 hours, we're having a short break so Y/n can grab a drink and take off her jacket.

"This is gunna be the last song so we made sure to pick a real good one!" I exclaim.

Y/n comes back and grabs her guitar. She puts it on and quickly tunes to the tuning for this one. I dont know what the tunings are. It's a little confusing but i did hear her mention 'drop D' earlier. I dunno if that's for this one though.

"Make sure to sing along!"

We start the song. The solo soon comes around and the big screen is focussed on Y/n. All eyes on her. I walk over to her and stand behind her, running my hands over her shoulders. This was part of our split off choreography so she wont get too distracted.

She nails the solo and pulls it back in for the rest of us, including me. At some point during the final chorus, we stand back to back.

In all honesty, fans have been speculating for months that me and Y/n are dating.

So this is definitely adding to the fire. But right now i dont care.

We finish the song and the fans go absolutely crazy. Me and Y/n stand up fully. The look on Y/n's face is honestly the best I've ever seen. She's in shock at just how many people she's not only played in front of but how many people who loved her playing for the past 2 hours.

She looks at me.

"Holy fucking shit! I just played in front of all of those people!"

"Yeah! You did!" I exclaim.

She takes off her guitar and hugs me. I laugh and hug back.

"You did amazing!"

We're having to kinda yell a bit cos it's very very loud right now. They're all chanting 'one more song'.

Me and Y/n stop hugging.

"Do we even have another song?" Y/n asks.

I shake my head.

"We dont have another song guys." I say, through the microphone.

My attention is drawn to the side of the stage. There stands Louis, our show mamager. I jog over.

"Start singing a random song. The band will pick it up. They're pop/punk/rock. Just sing anything."

I nod and jog back over. I just start singing some random song.

After the show finishes, we head back to the bus. Y/n flops on the sofa, a wide smile on her face. I cant help but smile. I sit in front of her on the floor.

"I cant believe i just did that. In front of over 300,000 people." She says.

"You did so well. I'm proud of you." I say.

"Thank you." She says.

After a while, i did confess my feelings towards her. Turns out she feels the same way. So in the end, all is good.

So uhm... its been a while here haha.. sorryyy. Byeee :)