"i'm gunna fucking kill him!"

TW: mentions of r*pe and strong language

You're sat on yours and Ariana's shared bed watching a movie when Ariana bursts into the room holding your 8 year old daughter.

"What's happened..." You ask.

Ariana sits her down on the bed.

"Te-tell mama what happened baby." Ariana says.

Your daughter, Lucy, only just manages to get out what happened which immediately angers you to your core.

"We need to take her to the hospital and we need to call the police." You say.

You lift up Lucy and go to the car. Ariana sits in the back with Lucy and you sit in the front.

When at the hospital, they take Lucy to a room. Ariana goes with. You sit down and you just break. Someone notices this.

"What's the matter honey?" She asks.

You look up at the woman.

"I just found out my daughter's been raped." You say.

The woman gasps.

"I am so sorry love. That's absolutely horrible."

You nod. Ariana walks over to you. She grabs your arm and pulls you into the room Lucy is in. Lucy hugs you. You hug back. You pull back.

"Do you know who did it sweetheart?" You ask.

She looks at Ariana.

"Hey. Hey it's okay. You dont have to tell me right away monkey. It's okay." You say.

"I-it was Uncle Tom....." She says.

You clench your fists.

"Uncle Tom hurt you?" You ask.

Lucy nods. You nod. You stand back.

"P-please dont hurt him." Lucy says.

"No no. I'm just gunna talk to him." You say.

Lucy nods. A few hours pass. Ariana has just managed to get Lucy to go to sleep. You're pacing around in the kitchen just trying to calm yourself down.

"Y/n?"

You look at Ariana.

"Y/n you're not gunna-"

"I'm gunna fucking kill him! How dare he lay a finger on MY daughter?!" You shout.

"Y/n, take a deep breath and think logically before you do anything stupid." Ariana says.

"Stupid?! This will be the smartest fucking thing i could ever do! He raped our daughter and you're here telling me not to do anything stupid?!"

"Y/n i dont want you getting killed!"

"As long as he dies, i dont care." You say.

You and Ariana hear Lucy scream. You both run upstairs. You flick on her bedroom light and she's sat up, hugging her knees, crying her eyes out. You sit on her bed and hug her. Ariana joins.

When you both manage to calm her, you ask her what happened. She said she had a nightmare about what happened.

"She's not sleeping on her own tonight." You say.

Ariana nods. You both take her to your shared bedroom. You and Ariana lay in bed and put Lucy between you both.

"It's okay monkey. We're here. You can sleep." You say.

Lucy snuggles herself into you and falls asleep. You look at Ariana.

"He's going to regret laying a finger on my little girl." You say.

"Do what you have to baby. Just please dont get hurt." Ariana says.

"I dont care how hurt i get. Nobody, and i mean nobody, hurts my little girl." You say.

Ariana nods.

"Whatever you do, we do it together." Ariana says.

You nod. She manages to reach over Lucy and places a soft kiss on your lips. She lays back down. Ariana falls asleep but you dont. You stay awake to protect them both.

Thoughts? I tell you now i've worked on this and then stopped and then worked and then stopped about 30 times in the past 3 days lmfao. Anyways. I hope yall enjoyed. Oh and fyi, this annoyed me. I hate it when i hear that someone has been r*ped. I hate it because i hate that there's people out there who think that it's acceptable to do it. It's disgusting. Please if any of you have an issue with this, if you didn't like it because of the mentions of r*pe in this chapter, please tell me. Bye guys :)