Secret relationship. Request

You and Ariana are dating. But it's a secret relationship down to the demands of management not wanting the world to know that Ariana Grande is Bisexual and dating her famous best friend Y/n Y/l/n who actually first hit the scenes in season 2 of Victorious and made a permanent stay on Sam and Cat as Sam's crush.

Right now, you're both in the middle of an argument. She's been made to do a publicity stunt, be in a relationship. She's been made to be in a relationship with your best best best friend Harry Styles.

You're exceedingly pissed off about it. But she's upset.

"Y/n please just listen!"

"Why?! So i can stand hear and take in more bulshit excuses as to why you cant just tell management no like i fucking did!" You yell.

"Nobody listens to me!"

"Nobody listens to me but i got out of it!" You yell.

"Y/n please understand my issue!"

"I do! What makes you think i dont?! We're dating and you're allowing these assholes to just fuck up our relationship cos they dont like that you're Bi!" You yell.

You grab your car keys, phone and wallet.

"Y/n where are you going?" Ariana asks.

"Out. I need to calm down." You say.

You slam the front door behind you. She sits down on the sofa and just snuggles up with the dog.

When you come home, the next morning, Ariana is still layed on the sofa cuddled up with the dog.

You let out a soft sigh. Her phone rings. You check it. Harry. You answer.

"Hey Ari." He says.

"Nope. Not quite."

"Y/n?"

"Yeah."

"How're things? Ariana called me last night after you left. She said she didn't know what to do anymore. She's on edge."

"I.... my issue is that management aren't listening and i took my anger out on her last night. That's why i left the house. To calm myself. I took it out on her and i shouldn't have. I've just come home now. She's still passed out on the sofa." You say.

"Are we still friends Y/n?" He asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't we be?" You ask.

"Because I'm 'dating' your girlfriend." Harry says.

"We're still friends. It's not your fault. It's not Ariana's fault either. The reason i snapped yesterday is because i was so pissed that nobody was listening to us." You say.

"That's understandable. I have to go but tell Ari i called." He says.

"I will." You say.

The call ends. You put her phone down and sit down in front of her on the floor. You lay your head back and let out a sigh.

"I know you're asleep right now so you're not gunna hear this. I'm sorry. I'm just so tired of management not listening and not letting us be who we want to be. It's pissing me off and i took it out on you. So I'm sorry. I know you're fast asleep. I love you and just so you know, this wont end us. We can make it through this. I'll talk to your management tomorrow." You say.

You lay your head back on the sofa by her's and just close your eyes. When Ariana wakes up, she feels your breath fanning on her face. She looks at you and smiles. You came home. The dog is now layed in your lap.

"Y/n." She says.

You grumble. She smiles.

"Baby." She says.

You whine. She places a soft kiss on your lips. You open your eyes only to close them when you kiss back. She pulls back from the kiss.

"Did you hear my little monologue thing?" You ask.

She nods.

"I did. But i was too tired to wake up at that point so i decided to remain asleep. And i love you too. And i forgive you. It was a bad day for us both yesterday. So i forgive you." Ariana says.

You smile. You get on the sofa and she cuddles up into you. Then the dog lays in front of Ariana.

Months pass and Ariana, without the acceptance of management, has come out and put on an instagram post that she's Bisexual and dating you. Management got pissy but you yelled at them. All ended right.

Thanks to Weirdo727 for requesting this one. Hope yall enjoyed :)