Studio

You and Ariana are hanging out together. You're both in her studio. She's writting a song.

"Ariana pleeeeeeeease show meeee." You beg.

She laughs.

"Nooooo!! I'm not showin you yet Y/n/n." Ariana says.

You whine and lay across her lap. She laughs and shakes her head.

"You're crazy." She says.

"Yeah well. You've been friends with me since year 4. You should be used to it by now Ari." You say.

"I am believe me." Ariana says.

You laugh.

"C'mon Ari pleeeeeeeeeeeease!"

"Y/n/n noo!! Not yet!!"

You whine. Again. She laughs.

"You're bein childish Y/n." She says.

You gasp.

"How dare you! I'm not bein childish! You're the childish one!"

She gasps.

"How dare you!"

You both laugh.

"I'm gunna go record the song. Feel free to do what you wanna." Ariana says.

"Girl please i woulda even if you specifically told me not too." You say.

"Oh believe me i know." She says.

You laugh and she walks off. While she records the song, you get a Twitter notification.

Buzzfeed
*insert image of you and Ariana in front of her studio*

Singer songwriter Y/n Y/l/n and best friend Ariana Grande spotted going into Ariana's studio. What do you think is goin on in there?

Y/nY/l/nofficial:
Absolutely nothing is goin on in here. She's recording a new song and I'm watching a movie :)

You turn Twitter off and open up Instagram. On there is a picture of you by a fan account. Edited to look like a cartoon.

Stefanna

*insert picture*

Liked by 29,000 people

Stefanna: Hope yous liked it! Took me forever to make! Could you help it get onto Y/n's Instagram by any chance?

Y/nY/l/nofficial: i absolutely love it! It's fuckin amazing!!

You like the picture and scroll. There's a Y/s/n edit. You and Ariana kissing. You smile.

Y/s/ntheotp:

*insert image*

Liked by ArianaGrande and 150 others

Y/s/ntheotp: Y/s/n= my only otp's. If they get together i think i can say that all our waiting will pay off for sure!!!!!

Y/nY/l/nofficial: it wont just be yous that will be waitin for it. Trust me ;)

Ariana is stood behind you. She only recorded the first few verses before taking a break. She's looking at your phone. She's just watching you scroll. You stop on a video edit of you and Ariana. With one of your songs in the background.

It's all the lives you two have done on Instagram together in the past few weeks. Everytime you look at her, you smile.

Edits
*insert video*

Liked by JadeThirlwall and 80,000 others.

Edits: y'know, even if they dont get together, we've got enough footage of Y/s/n to supply the next 3 generations with. I need me someone who looks at Ariana the way Y/n does. Pure love.

Y/nY/l/nofficial: screw 3 generations. I'd say a good 8 generations. There's a LOT of Y/s/n edits and pictures everywhere.

You keep scrolling but not before liking and saving it.

"There's so much Y/s/n shit on there."

You jump and turn around.

"Jesus christ Ari." You say.

She smiles.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Ariana says.

"Bull shit. You 100% meant to scare me." You say.

She laughs.

"Okay maybe a little." She says.

She sits down on the sofa directly between your legs. Your breathing speeds up but it gets even faster when she lays back against you.

"You sound like you're having a panic attack. Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Dont worry." You say.

You're trying to decide if you should wrap your arms around her and just rest them on her stomach. You do before you change your mind and she rests her hands on yours.

"Can i tell you something?" Ariana asks.

"Mhmm. Sure." You say.

She sits up and so do you. She fiddles with her fingers for a minute before deciding to tell you.

"There's been so so many times when i see Y/s/n on my Instagram. And every time i see it, i wish it's real. Not some dream. Or some over active imagination. Every time i wish that all the edits of us two kissing aren't just edits. I've done every wish bone i could, wished on every shooting star I've seen i even just sit on my roof at night and just pray that some day soon Y/s/n will stop being just a dream. Stop being just the over active imagination of a 25 year old singer. Or the edits on Instagram. I've tried giving you hints but you never catch them. But sometimes the way you are around me leaves me wondering if you do like me. If you do want what Y/s/n edits show. And if you dont, then you dont. There's nothing i can do about it. But, i just had to get this off my chest." She says.

"How more obvious do i really have to be?" You ask.

She frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"Is it not obvious that I've liked you since year 9?" You ask.

"What?"

"I've liked you since year 9. That time i told you i liked somebody and you grilled me about it for 6 months." You say.

"You've liked me since then?" Ariana asks.

You nod.

"In all honesty, i thought it was painfully obvious." You say.

"Nope it's not all that obvious." Ariana says.

"Okay. Fair enough. But i do like you." You say.

She smiles. She sits closer to you and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss back. She pulls back first.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Ariana asks.

You smile.

"Yeah. On one condition."

She frowns.

"We tease the fuck out of the fans for the next month." You say.

"Two months or no deal."

You smile.

"Two months it is." You say.

She smiles. You both watch the rest of the weird movie playing.

I mean why tf not?