Marry me.

You're sat on the sofa waiting for Ariana to come home. It's been an incredibly long day for you both and Ariana has had a horrible day. But, you plan to make it better.

You're sat twirling the ring around your fingers. You hear a car door shut. You put the ring in the box and put the box in a drawer.

The front door opens and Ariana walks in. You smile.

"Hey baby."

She smiles. She closes the door. You stand up and open your arms. She smiles and walks into your arms.

"How's your day been?"

"Dont even get me started."

"Sounds like you've had a terrible day." You say.

"I have." Ariana says.

You sit her down.

"I need to tell you something." You say.

"Okay? What is it?" Ariana asks.

"Okay so we've been together for almost 3 years now. Right?"

"Right." Ariana says, sounding a little worried.

"There's something I've been wanting to do for a while."

"Y/n, babe, you're starting to worry me a little."

You reach into the drawer and pull out a box.

"Now, i dont want you to say yes if you're not ready cos i dont wanna force you into something you're not ready for."

"Y/n what is it? You're really starting to scare me a bit."

"I just wanna know something okay."

"Okay?"

You open up the box and it shows a ring. Ariana knows where this is going.

"Now i dont really have a big speach prepared for this because, in all honesty, i would probably forget what i was gunna say."

Ariana laughs a little.

"All i wanna say is, i love you so much and if you're ready for it, i wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

You pull out the ring.

"So, on that note, will you marry me?"

Ariana nods.

"Yes. Yes i will." Ariana says.

"Wait really?"

"Babe, i dont think you realise how long I've wanted this day to come." Ariana says.

You smile. You put the ring on her finger and you both share a kiss.

"How about we celebrate? In a.... special way." Ariana says

You smirk.

"What do you have in mind princess?"

"You know exactly what i have in mind." Ariana says.

She stands up, takes your hand and pulls you upstairs and into the bedroom. She then pushes you onto the bed and... well, you know where this goes.

Sorry for that long wait. I forgot this existed. But i have another idea and ima put it up today. Byeee :)