Caught singing.

Ariana has never heard you sing before. Not once. It's because you think you suck at it. Ariana disagrees even though she doesn't know.

Ariana had to go to the shop to get something. So, while she was gone, you decided to have a little clean around the house. You played music and sang along to it.

When Ariana gets home, she gets hit with an unfamiliar sound. You're stood in the kitchen singing your heart out to Demons by Imagine Dragons.

She kinda just stands there and takes it in. You singing is a new thing to Ariana. A surprise. Kinda like a christmas or birthday present. You dont know what to expect. To be honest, Ariana has always had a feeling you could sing. It wouldn't have mattered if you couldn't sing though.

When the song finishes, you go to leave the kitchen but when you turn, you see Ariana and scream a little but calm down.

"Jesus Ari. How long have you been stood there for?" You ask.

"Since the start of that song." Ariana says.

"Oh god. You heard me singing." You say.

"I did. And i was right. You really can sing." Ariana says.

"I can't." You say.

"I just stood at the kitchen door for about 3 minutes and listened to you singing." Ariana says.

"So?"

"So, i think it means that i know if you can sing or not. And you're amazing." Ariana says.

You smile at her. She pulls you into a hug.

"Love you." Ariana whispers.

"Love you too." You whisped.