New lead guitaris

Ariana is a seriously huge fan of your band. She's finally got some spare time out of her awfully busy schedule to come see your band live tonight. Well... you're the back up guitarist that goes everywhere with them on the off chance anything happens to the main guitarist. And luck has it, while on this tour, the main guitarist quit the band because quite frankly he'd had enough of the band.

Which has literally just happened. You're in your bunk messing with your unplugged guitar. Electric guitar.

"Y/n!" Bella, the lead singer of the band, exclaims.

You climb out of the bunk and walk over with your guitar slung over your back.

"What's up?" You ask.

"Stand there. Wait.... put these in and stand in front of this mic stand. And hold your guitar." Bella says, passing you what will be your earpieces.

You put them in your ears and do as she said. She nods.

"Yeah. Y/n is the one. Y/n I'm so sorry to do this to you but Leon just quit on us and you're goin to have to take over his role as lead guitarist." Bella says.

"Excuse me? We literally have a show in 2 hours. Which is gunna be packed with real celebrities and we're performing king for a day." You say.

"I know and I'm so so sorry but we need a guitarist." Bella says.

You nod, take a deep breath and nod again.

"Alright. Lets get practicing. I'm gunna run over the song a few times." You say.

"Thank you so much Y/n." Bella says.

You put the earpieces in your flannel pocket. You're a lesbian of course you own a flannel.

You all head to the arena and begin practicing. You listen over King For A Day about 5 times.

The reason you've made a huge deal over this song is because it's that song. You have to listen to it because you cannot fuck it up in front of a whole stadium of world class celebrities who are guaranteed to talk about the guitarist who fucked up the best song. Live too might i add.

You're now going over the song. Bella walks over to you.

"Y/n?"

You dont hear her. She just stands and listens. This is your first time going over the song and you get it perfect. When you finish, you can help but pant a little as it's an unnaturally fast song.

You turn and jump upon seeing Bella. You pull out your earpieces.

"That was amazing. First try?"

You nod.

"You're literally perfect. You got this."

It soon comes around to goin out onto the stage and you're panicking.

"Hey. You'll be absolutelu fine Y/n. Dont worry." Bella says.

"W-what if i fuck up?" You ask.

"You wont fuck up. I know you wont. You got this." Bella says.

You take a deep breath and nod. You all go out onto the stage and this is where Ariana comes into it.

She's on the front row with Fifth Harmony AND Little Mix. They all share a slightly confused look when they see you.

"Who's she? She looks fucking terrified." Jade says.

"She does doesn't she. I think she's the back up guitarist. Apparently Leon quit." Camila says.

You and Ariana lock eyes and she feels butterflies. Surely she isn't catching feelings for a 21 year old she hasn't even spoken to yet.

"How's it going everybody?!" Bella yells.

Everybody, celebrities and none-celebrities alike, all cheer and scream for the band. You put in your earpieces and they plug in your guitar.

"We ready? We're starting out strong with everybody's favourite. King For A Day!" Bella yells.

The whole arena goes bananas. You begin the song. The song goes as steady as possible all things considered and you even end up doing back up vocals while playing the heavily metal based guitar parts of the song. You have more of a screamo voice so when it comes to them parts of the song, you do it. Which greatly surprised every single person in the arena.

You even do the guitar solo down to a T. The song comes to a close and you finish it off. When it's finished, the arena goes absolutely bananas. Bella looks to you and gives you a reassuring nod with a wide smile.

"That, ladies and gentlemen, was Y/n Y/l/n. Our back up guitarist we had to pull in on such short notice. Who, might i add, perfected the song in one go too. I also wanna say that she was fuckin terrified of fuckin this one up cos it's everyone's favourite. I dunno about you all but i think she did amazing." Bella says.

Everyone there cheers for you and applauds you. You smile. You look around and catch Ariana smiling at you. You smile and wave at her. She waves back and her smile widens.

The show draws to an end after a crazy array of songs. Your confidence really boosted after everyone applauded and cheered for you.

You all leave the stage and head back to the bus. You go to your bunk and lay there. Bella comes over.

"Dude not to brag or anything but Ariana Grande waved at me." You say.

"Well i guess she can wave at you again." Bella says.

You frown.

"Meaning?"

"She's outside the bus." Bella says.

You raise your eyebrows and go to the door of the bus. She smiles at you.

"I- wow. Hi."

You step out of the bus and shut the door.

"Just wanted to come tell you face to face before the whole world know that i thought you were fucking amazing and i found it pretty cute when you waved at me. I wont lie. I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to get to know each other." Ariana says.

"When Ariana Grande wants to get to know you, you dont say no." You say.

She smiles.

"I take that as a yes." She says.

"I'd be an idiot if i said no. Thank you for waving back though." You say.

"I'd be an idiot if i didn't." Ariana says.

You laugh a little.

"Well shit. Let me give you my number then. We can meet up when the tour's done and get to know each other. In fact, I'll take you for coffee when the tour's done." You say.

She smiles.

"I'd like that." She says, passing you her phone to input your number.

You put your number into her phone. She shoots you a text to check if your number is actually your number. It is. She hugs you and walks off. You smile and go back onto the bus.

"Sooo?" Bella asks.

"When the tour's done we're gettin coffee together. She wants to get to know me. Ariana Grande wants to get to know me!"

Bella smiles and hugs you.

"You should probably get some rest. You thoroughly deserve it." Bella says.

You go to your bunk but spend a solid 4 hours texting backwards and forwards with Ariana. Maybe you'll get somewhere.

Thoughts? I do strongly suggest you listen to King For A Day if you haven't. I'm not into metal or screamo songs but that's a pretty good song. Anyways. Hope yall enjoyed this one. Byeeeeeee :)