Toghether again.

All yall who's time is like after 11pm or near 11pm, go tf to sleep and read my books tomorrow!!!! Ur sleep is important!!

You and Ariana Grande are, well were, dating. You were dating until she found out that you 'cheated'. So now you're both single. Neither of you talk to each other. You're too scared. Ariana is hurt. You two have shared glances here and there but nothing more.

All that has happened in the space of maybe 5 months.

Ariana refuses to date anybody else because, secretly, she's still hooked on you.
You refuse to date anybody else simply because you dont want them to think you're a cheater.

It's currently period 4, just before lunch, and you and Ariana are sat next to each other. You both used to be happy about it.

Every time you sit next to her, you stay quiet. Today, it's hit you a little harder. Why? Today would've been your 1 year anniversary with Ariana.

You've had your earphones in, your hoods up and your head on the desk all lesson. The teacher calls on you and Ariana nudges you. She writes the answer on her hand.

"84."

"Good."

You put your head on the desk again. Ariana elbows your side. You look at her.

"Can we talk? After school?"

"Yeah whatever." You say.

"Your locker." Ariana says.

You nod. After school, you go to your locker and find Ariana.

Truth is, Ariana found out a few days ago that you cheating on her was a bulshit story by one of the girls who hates you more than anything.

You open your locker and move a few things from your bag to your locker. Then you shut your locker, pull down your hood and take out your earphones.

"What's up?" You ask.

"We should talk at a more private place."

"Sure. Where?"

Ariana grabs your sleeve and pulls you outside and into a very private area.

"You coulda just-"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry Y/n."

"For what?"

"For assuming that you cheated and then breaking up with you. I only just found out it was fake a few days ago." Ariana says.

"Who told you it was fake?" You ask.

"That girl who seems to hate you for no reason." Ariana says.

"Of course. Expected no less. But i forgive you. I was just waiting for you to figure it out." You say.

"You're not pissed at me?"

"Why would i be pissed at you? I have nothing to be pissed off about." You say.

"You do. I believed some bulshit rumour that i should've known was fake because you would never cheat on anybody." Ariana says.

"I'm not pissed at you. I cant be pissed at you. Remember that time i tried to be pissed at you? It ended in cuddles." You say.

Ariana laughs a littke bit.

"Yeah i remember that. I want that again."

"You can. I want it back too." You say.

"What?"

"We can go back to where we were before. If you would like."

"Yes please."

You smile.

"First thing we need to do is cuddles. I'm saying it now. Cuddles. We worry about everything after." You say.

Ariana giggles a tiny bit.

"Remember that one time i piggybacked you all the way from here to my house?"

"Ha yeah that was funny." Ariana says.

"Jump on."

You take off your bag. Ariana chuckles and climbs onto your back.

"What about your bag?" Ariana asks.

"It's light. I can carry it with my hand." You say.

When you both get to your house, your mum occupies Ariana by bombarding her with questions as to why she hasn't been over in 5 months. You didn't tell her you two broke up.

When your mum is done asking questions, you and Ariana go upstairs and cuddle. She's the little spoon.

"I've missed this." She says.

"Me too."

You put some random movie on Netflix and you both watch it while cuddling. While watching that film, you two will sneak tiny kisses between each other.

You're glad you and Ariana got back together. Yeah it was only five months but you did miss her. Very much. She missed you too. Which is why you're both so happy to be together again.

Lmao why not. I updated this last on new years day, so i apologise for the slight delay. I was watching videos of Ariana being cute and wanted to do this.

I'm goin to sleep now cos its a lil late. Night to those who are awake at a reasonable time!!!