V.1 CH.7: The Emerald Forest PT.2

Professor Ozpin is seen watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerale Forest when Glynda walks up behind him, holding her own tablet.

Glynda: "The last pair has been formed, sir." She taps the screen to show Ren and Nora. "Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos."

The video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods

Ozpin: "Mmmm..."

Glynda: "I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat." She deactivates the tablet, walking back a little. "I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes." She turns back to Ozpin. "Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?" She receives nothing but silence. "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss walks in random directions. F/n was currently keeping a looking towards the sky for the nevermore from before.

Weiss: "It's definitely this ways." She says as she walks towards the right before she stops and starts walking left. "I mean... this way! It's definitely this way." She stops in front of Ruby. "Alright, it's official: We passed it."

Ruby stands up, slightly annoyed

Ruby: "Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?"

Weiss: "Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!"

Ruby sighs, frustrated

Weiss: "Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!"

Ruby: "Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything."

Weiss: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Ruby: "It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!"

Weiss sighs to herself, spinning around and walking in another direction

Weiss: "Just keep moving!"

Ruby starts to imitate Weiss's voice

Ruby: "Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaaah! Watch where you're going!" She goes back to her normal voice. "Why are you so bossy?"

F/n: "It's because she's rich, she thinks she better than everyone" He tells Ruby, not facing them, while Weiss was offended.

Weiss: "I don't think that! Don't say things like that!"

Ruby: "Stop treating me like a kid!"

Weiss: "Stop acting like a kid!"

F/n: "Aren't we all kids?" He thinks to himself, until he grins at the sky.

Ruby: "Well, stop acting like you're perfect!"