V.2 CH.14: Another Reunion

F/n was sitting down in front of Cinder. She was explaining him plans.

F/n: "Are you sure I have to go? Couldn't you ask Mercury, Emerald, or Neo?"

Cinder: "I told you before, you haven't done anything here since you joined. And I got a feeling you'll surely like this mission."

F/n sighs, standing up and walking towards the exit, before stopping.

F/n: "And what's so special about this job?"

Cinder: "You'll get to meet a special someone. Oh, and take this." She walks over to him, handing him a white dagger with black lines over all over it. "Don't cut yourself with it. You'll be dead in a second."

F/n: "And what exactly does the blade do? I already have my Scythe. "

Cinder Grins, snapping her fingers, commanding a White Fang Member as demonstration.

~~~

In a room, a sleeping F/n is in a chair, strapped. Bruises, blood, and dirt all over his body. He jumps as cold water is sprayed on him.

???: "Wakey, Wakey!"

Another Male Lion Faunus stands in front of F/n. Standing at least over 6 foot, right eye hallow, the other golden, messy golden hair, a black cloak covering his body, a Golden Desert Eagle by his hip, and a Tail.

F/n: "You like Gold way too much, Rogue!" He spits at him, which the Person wipes.

Rogue: "You shouldn't talk to your Elder brother like that."

F/n: "You're not my Brother!" He snaps.

Rogue: "Elder Brother." He corrects. "And you're F/n Lionheart. The youngest out of our family. The one who tried to end his bloodline. That's how I got my eye like this."

F/n: "I'm not a Lionheart!"

Rogue: "Ugh! Fine. F/n Belladonna! Is that better?"

F/n: "How do you know--"

F/n is cut off.

Rogue: "That's not important. I just want to know what you are doing here?" He takes out the Dagger Cinder gave him. "And where you found this?"

F/n: "Like I'd ever tell you!"

Rogue: "Yes you will. And I'm gonna make you. By, killing the Belladonna's!"

F/n: "What?!"

Rogue: "I said, I'll kill the Belladonna family if you don't tell me why you're here and where you found this. And don't say I don't have the balls to do it."

F/n: "I..."

Rogue: "'I' what?"

F/n: "I'm on a mission. My mission was to investigate this place. The dagger was given to me by my boss."

Rogue: "Who's your boss?"

F/n is hesitant, but blurts it out anyway.

F/n: "Cinder. Cinder Fall."

Rogue: "Cinder? As in the chick who is like obsessed with fire?"

F/n: "Yeah! Wait, how do you know her?!"

Rogue: "I work with her dummy!" He chuckles at F/n's reaction. "Guess she never told you?"

A Female Lion Faunus comes into the room, wearing the same as rogue but with a golden lion mask. F/n knows it's a female by the voice and the ears popping out of the top of her head. Male Lion Faunus have tails while the females have ears.

???: "Rogue, Cinder's here!"

Rogue: "Really?! I just wanted to have a reunion with my little brother!" He slaps F/n as he tries to speak. "I'll tell you the rest sometime."