V.2 CH.7: Burning the Candle

A/n: I personally thought that people were going to be wholesome.... but no. The perverts literally took a shit on the wholesome people (16:3 as the time I'm writing this) Of course, I'm sorry for the wholesome people, but to the perverts, the first lemon will be with Yang.

~~~

A glum Ruby is resting her head on her hand, staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at.

Weiss: "I need you to pick a tablecloth. She slides two squares over to Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white

Ruby: "Aren't they both the same?" She asks, Confused

Weiss: "I don't even know why I asked!"

Weiss walks out of the scene as Yang comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on her shoulder, which bounces her sister and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground.

Yang: "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?"

Yang: "Oh, don't worry; she's going." She looks at Weiss, exasperated. "Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!"

Weiss: "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!"

Yang: "Fine then!" She looks at F/n, who was happily eating his pudding. "You choose!"

F/n finishes up his pudding before he stands up and walks up to Yang.

F/n: "I think we should go with the fog machines..." He says, a smile forming on Yang's face."... If we agree on bringing pinatas." He says, destroying Yang's smile.

Weiss: "F/n... this is not a birthday party."

F/n: "Who cares?"

Weiss: "I do!"

F/n: "Uh, well then, how about we let Ruby decide?"

They're interrupted by the sound of doors opening.

Neptune: "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" He walks in with sun

Weiss: "We were thinking about it..."

F/n comes in between Neptune and Sun.

F/n: "Choose one." He points at Yang. "Fog Machines. "He points at Weiss. "Doilies." He pulls out a horse pinata. "Or a pinata."

Sun: "Well, I think--" F/n extends his claws, scaring Sun and Neptune. "Pinatas! Are the good option."

Neptune: "Yeah! We sure do love pinatas!"

The both force a laugh, as F/n walks off, giving Weiss and Yang a cheeky smile. They both calm down.

Sun: "You ladies all excited for dress-up?"

Ruby: "Pfft... Yeah, right!"

Yang: "Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!" She says, while directly looking at F/n