V.1 CH.2: The Shining Beacon

We see several ships carrying students and docking at the entrance of the school. As soon as one lands, Jaune Arc emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch. F/n then appears behind him as Ruby and Yang, alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

F/n: "Here, take this"

Jaune then looks towards F/n, still hunched over. He sees F/n holding a pill in his hand, which Jaune takes, before grabbing a water bottle and swallowing the pill, feeling much better.

Jaune: "I really needed that"

F/n: "Yeah Yeah, whatever, but there is some slight side effects.

Jaune: "Are they bad?" He says worried

F/n: "Its nothing to bad" he starts looking at Jaune with pity. "You might want to find the nearest restroom"

Jaune: "Hey but i never got your name"

F/n: "F/n L/n. Just call me F/n for short. And yours?"

Jaune: "Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!"

F/n: "I Can tell" he says as he looks behind Jaune to see a couple girls looking at Jaune disgusted from what happened earlier. "You sure do have the charms"

All of a sudden loud sound could be heard. F/n turns around to see a Schnee Arguing with Ruby, which Jaune astonished by Weiss's beauty, but he had his eyes on F/n's tail, which he didn't think to much of.

Weiss: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!" She says apologetically and embarrassed

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Ruby: "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!" She says as she's finally fed up with her.

Blake: "It's heiress, actually." She says as she enters the conversation, while Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!" She says as she smiles smugly

F/n: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss looks at F/n, who also joined them, looking at his tail.

Weiss: "Of course a faunus would say that.

Blake: "But he's right isn't he?"

Weiss: " Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!"

She gets up in Blake's face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow. Before Blake could leave, she and F/n both acknowledge each-others presence, thinking the same thing....