V.2 CH.3: Can't Escape

It's the day, In the middle of the ocean, F/n was in a camouflage airship, with Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Neo. They are all gazing at a Giant airship, with numerous crafts encircling it.

 They are all gazing at a Giant airship, with numerous crafts encircling it

Cinder: "We're here."

F/n: "They really don't want roman to escape, do they?" Cinder drives the ship under it. "Cinder, out of all the 50th times roman got caught, why help now?"

Cinder: "This is their new model. This is the perfect chance to destroy it." She hands them all via earbuds, except neo. "Use these in case anything happens."

F/n: "Got it!"

They all put it on. The back door unfolds. They get to the edge, as Emerald fires a grappling hook upwards. Emerald climbs the rope, putting a device on the craft. A circular chunk falls from the craft.

Emerald: "Let's go." She looks at Mercury. "Don't mess up."

Mercury: "I should be asking you that."

F/n: "No, she's right." He looks at Neo. "Right?"

Neo gives F/n a thumbs-up and blows a raspberry at Mercury.

Mercury: "I should've stayed home."

One by one, they climb up the rope and into the craft. Inside the craft, they observe the titanium cell doors everywhere.

Mercury: "There's so many!" He was about to touch one of the cells.

Emerald: "Do you want to give us away!" She sprays something on the door, showing various lasers covering the cell.

F/n: "Bane?" He says, looking at the cell name.

Mercury: "So, we spread out?"

F/n: "By the looks of it, yes." They hear footsteps from a corner. "Neo."

Neo nods before she changes her appearance to an Atlas soldier. She turns the corner, screaming can be heard until it cut off and Neo comes back. They all start walking around the room, looking for roman.

Emerald: "He cell should be around here." They look in front of them to see a cell with the name 'roman' on top of it.

Mercury: "Yeah. But what about that one?" He points to the cell right next door, with the same name.

F/n: "How about we just go with our gut."

Emerald sprays something on the door again, revealing the lasers. She takes out a box-liked gadget, carefully avoiding the lasers, and laying it on the cell. A couple of seconds pass and the lasers disappear and the door opens. They all look inside the cell to see a man with a black mask sleeping on a bed.

Emerald: "Next one."

She carefully closes the door and shortly discards her hands as soon as the lasers reappear. She does the same steps for the other door, this time Roman is sleeping on a bed.