V.3 CH.3: There's Brawl in the Family

F/n: "But I'm not!" He pulls the trigger.

His sister falls on her back with a hole in her head. F/n then raises his weapon, aiming in certain directions. Scarlet's body disappears.

F/n: "Who else is here!"

Rogue: "Just me." He whispers behind him, pinning F/n on his stomach, restraining him.

As Rogue happily makes his way towards Weiss's bed. F/n examines his atlas clothing with Ivy nunchucks behind his back.

Rogue: "Good thing you didn't break it." He examines his Desert Eagle.

F/n: "Rogue?! I see you didn't die."

Rogue: "I sure didn't. Well, I guess you did do something to me." He lifts up his shirt, revealing his rotten skin. "That was one hell of a dagger."

F/n: "What are you doing here?! Where's Sun?!"

Rogue snaps his fingers. Entering the room was R/n with a traumatized Sun. Sun was trapped in a wheelchair with blood all over him.

R/n: "Hello!" He has a huge smile on his face. "I brought your friend here. And I can tell you we had a little fun. Isn't that right Sun?" No response. "Well he was talking last time, or screaming, don't know?"

F/n: "You?! What are you doing working with my brother?! Who's a Lion?! I thought you hated Lions?!"

R/n: "I do. I'm just helping him with something. Like, destroying this school! And everyone you know." That seemed to trigger F/n.

F/n: "I'll kill you! I'll kill both of you! Here and Now!"

R/n and Rogue look at each other, before bursting into laughter.

Rogue: "Well, I'd like to see you try, but I'm here because I want to talk to you." He sits down in front of F/n. "Do you want to know why Father abandoned you?"

F/n: "No! Screw you! And Him!" He can't stop staring at Sun, who was currently made fun of by R/n.

Rogue: "Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. The thing is, he didn't."

F/n: "Huh?" He focuses on Rogue now. "I don't know what you're talking about. I saw him do it!"

Rogue: "Little Brother, what is my Semblance?"

F/n: "Reality Warping..." His jaw drops.

Rogue: "Now you know. Father didn't abandon you, I made you believe he did. When in reality I was the one who left you in the streets. Though I didn't except for you to live."

F/n: "Why? Why did you do it?!" He tries to get out of his restraints.

Rogue: "Just like your reason to kill us, it's a shit excuse. We were simply jealous."

F/n: "Jealous of what?!"

Rogue: "Well you of course. Father simply liked you more. It wasn't because you were younger and you got the most affection. It was because Father said the most bizarre thing, he said you were his successor and you were going to be the strongest out of the family." He duck tapes F/n. "Can you believe that? I actually respected the man and he just hit us with that!" He kicks F/n in the face, leaving a serious bruise on his cheek. The duck tape concealing his yell of pain. "He knew what we did. Then the day came when he went on a mission with some woman, Summer was her name I believe. And he never came back, which I can see why. We did abandon his 'precious' son. So, we had to stay with our coward of an Uncle. You probably heard of him, Leonardo Lionheart. He promised to give us the powers of the Spring Maiden." F/n gives a questionable look. "Right. You don't know. I would tell you, but I'll let Ozpin do that. But now Father has 'forgiven' us, watching over us."