V.0 CH.3: Separation

It was just another non-normal day. Why you ask? Well, our fellow characters are all smelly and tired, because they cant afford a place to stay, and they're currently sitting at a local ice cream shop called, "Papa's Scooperia", with them being the only ones there.

F/n: Who names there shop, "Papa's Scooperia"?

Blake: Just be happy that they allow Faunus in here.

F/n: Yeah Yeah, Whatever. It doesn't matter anyway, no-one would dare get close to us, because of our condition.

Blake:*muttering* Still, no-one would get close to you.

Some time passes as a waitress stops in front of their table, holding a notepad, while wearing a face mask

Waitress: You know you cant stay here forever. You have to at least order something, or else we'll have to ask you to politely leave.

F/n: Yeah Yeah, I know. I might as well order-.

He gets interrupted as the waitress drops her Notepad.

F/n: Is something wrong?

He then looks at Blake, who just shrugs, before looking back at the waiter. To which they both notice that she is looking wide eyed behind them. Blake and F/n both look behind them, only to see a group of White Fang members poiting their weapons at them. They look at each-other for a couple of seconds until F/n notices some of them about to pull the Trigger.

F/n:*whispering* Hey lady, go now. We'll deal with this.

Waitress:*Whispering* Okay.

He then hears the Waitress slowly back off, before full-on running away. Alarming the White Fang Members.

F/n: Blake now!

Just as the White Fang Members shoot their weapons, they lift up the table, using it as defense against their bullets.

F/n: Luckily there was no-one else here.

Blake: That doesn't matter right now. We have to get out of here.

F/n: I got an idea.

Blake: Well what is it?

F/n was about to respond until he hears the door-bell ring, signaling them that they have entered the shop.

F/n: Looks like i have to play rough.

He then takes out T.G.R.

A/n: T.G.R means, The grimm Reaper. You know the weapon name and W.F.M means White fang member

Blake: What are you doing?

F/n: You're about to see!

He then jumps over the table, before aiming at the W.F.M, shooting them.

W.F.M: Take Cover!

They run out the store, while F/n looks at Blake.

F/n: Blake! Run!

Blake: What about you?!

F/n: I'll be fine.

Blake: Okay. Just meet me at-

She gets cut off by the shop windows getting blown apart.

F/n: Go! Go Now!

She then starts heading towards the back entrance, leaving F/n to himself.

???: There you are?

F/n looks to see a new arrival coming from the windows.