V.1 CH.4: The First Step

A character's eyes wearily opening and closing before waking up fully and seeing Nora Valkyrie fill their view.

Nora: "Wake up, lazy butt!"

She dashes to the side

Lie Ren gets up with a groan as Nora hounds him.

Nora: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!" She sings

Lie Ren sighs again
---------------------------------------------------------------
It changes to him brushing his teeth in the restroom while Nora continues to talk.

Nora: "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?"
-

-------------------------------------------------------------

They're both in the ballroom, where the two are readying themselves. Nora is brushing her hair and still chattering while Ren is tightening the strings on his sleeping bag.

Nora: "We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not 'together-together...' Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?"
--------------------------------------------------------------

The two are in the middle of eating their breakfast, Nora having a pancake hanging from her mouth as she is still talking.

Nora: "Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together!" She says muffled, before she slurps up the rest of her pancake. "Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school."
--------------------------------------------------------------

The two are readying themselves in the locker room, Ren loading StormFlower and Nora still talking.

Nora: "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal!" She gasps. "A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"

Ren: "Nora?" He finally replies

Nora: "Yes, Ren?"

Ren: "I don't think sloths make a lot of noise." He tells her, as he sheaths his weapons in his sleeves.

Nora: "That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"

Ren: "Come on Nora, let's go." He says as he clothes his locker

Nora: "Not 'together-together...' " She giggles

Ren heads out while a skipping Nora follows, passing Ruby, F/n, and Yang as they are busy readying themselves.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?"

Yang: "Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning! And F/n, i though you didn't like Beacon?"

F/n: "Well, since kitten is here..." Yang releases a 'tch' noise from hearing the word kitten. "...that changes my whole mood for this place."