V.2 CH.12: No Brakes

Inside of a train car, F/n was tied to a chair, Neo straddling him, trying to feed him Vanilla ice cream, and R/n focusing on his scroll.

F/n: "One: I don't want ice cream. Two: Why pick the blandest flavor?"

Neo pouts at him before grinning, she takes a small bite of ice cream before she kisses F/n. Transferring the ice cream to him, forcing him to swallow. She gets off of him before leaving him and R/n alone.

R/n: "You guys have a weird relationship." He says, going behind him

F/n: "Yeah, it's a relationship that I didn't agree to but I have to--" He feels R/n's hand on his neck. "What are you doing?!" He feels a sting. "What the hell are you doing to me?!" He's starting to get irritated. R/n turns to him, holding a small blinking device. "What's that?"

R/n: "A couple of months ago, I noticed your relationship with her evolved her stalking you... by placing a tracker inside you." He crushes the tracker. "So, Neo wanted me to make a new one since you somehow managed to break it."

F/n: "So you listened to her?"

R/n: "Of course I did." He puts a collar on F/n, with 'Property of Neo' written on it. "That little girl is scary and don't think you can easily take it off or break it. It's pretty much impossible." He sits on the ground in front of him.

F/n: "Now what do you want?"

R/n: "I've been wondering, but why are you so short."

F/n: "What? How am I supposed to know?"

R/n: "Well, I guess you know what they say, if you're short, your parents had a quickie."

F/n: "What did you just say?" He asks with venom in his voice

~~~

Outside of the train cart, Ruby is currently being thrown across the floor by Roman, until they both hear F/n yelling at R/n.

Ruby: "F/n..." She hears banging from the railcar.

Roman: "Now what is he doing?"

With Roman distracted, Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, but he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

Roman: "Oh man. You know, Perry, I did need this."

Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs. Roman walks over to Ruby and aims his cane at her.

Perry: "But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?"

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and start running for an exit.

Roman: "Whoa!" He looks around, briefly startled

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins his cane in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook, at Ruby, catching her by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back.

Roman: "I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet."

A massive explosion sounds, causing Roman to look up.