V.2 CH.4: A Minor Hiccup

Weiss is patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense as Jaune slides up next to Weiss.

Jaune: "So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" He Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around. "And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome." He pauses as his words have no effect. "Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know."

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: "And then I- Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!"

Jaune watches Weiss as she packs up her Scroll.

Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?"

Weiss: "No, no, no, yes." She tells him as she walks away

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk. The rest of Team RWBY(F) walk behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking.

Yang: "One day."

F/n: "You just need to move on to another person."

Jaune: "Like who?" He asks, still with his face planted on his desk

Team RWBY(F) all think about Pyrrha

F/n: "I'll just say this, they're right next to you." He tells Jaune, who immediately picks up his head

Jaune: "Weiss?" He says, making them immediately facepalm

F/n: "I hope you have a miserable life." He tells him before he walks out with the rest of his Team.

~~~

In team RWBY(F) Ruby's straps the red laces of her shoes. Weiss' gripping the handle of Myrtenaster strapped to her side. Yang's EmberCelica is over her left forearm as she slides the chamber. Blake is tightening the black ribbons around her arms. Team RWBY(F)'s is prepared, with their new outfits, well except F/n, he was still in the same clothes.

Yang: "Aren't you going to change?"

F/n: "Don't have anything else other than the school's uniform." He says, instantly hearing the voice of Coco from far away.

Blake: "I thought that class would never end." She says as she approaches her bed.

Ruby: "Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!"

She Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously."

Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious."

Ruby: "Right!" She looks around at her teammates. "Everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss: "You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."