V.1 CH.9: The Badge and The Burden

Team RWBY(F) are in their dorm, before we pann over to Weiss sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning, while Ruby, dressed in her strangely-colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Ruby: "Good morning, team RWBY(F)!"

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business." She says, completely ignoring Weiss' question

Weiss: "Excuse me?" She asks Ruby as she gets up and brushes herself off.

Yang is holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms, also dressed alongside Blake

Yang: "Decorating!"

Weiss: "What?!"

Blake: "We still have to unpack." She lifts her suitcase as it opens, spilling its contents. "Aaaand clean."

Yang starts to wonder inside of F/nxs suitcase

F/n: "Hey Hey Hey!" He snantches his suitcase. " What do you think you're doing?!"

Yang: "Searching your clothes." She holds ups F/n's underwear. Everyone is beet-red, while Yang was smirking. They stay like that until Ruby blows her whistle, taking Yang's attention away from him, giving F/n the chance to get his underwear back, upsetting Yang.

Ruby: "Aaaalright! Weiss, F/n, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" She raises her fist into the air. "Banzai!"

Blake+F/n+Yang: "Banzai!" They raise their hands as Weiss lays on the floor

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. F/n looks at how he has no space, so he just puts his suitcase in the corner of the room. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the Team admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It is a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..."

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!"

Weiss: "Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous."

F/n: "You have to enjoy life Ice queen, so I say we do bunk-beds!"

Yang: "And super-awesome!" She responds to Weiss comment.

Blake: "It does seem efficient."

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote!"

Ruby: "I think we just did."

~~~

To the sounds of two dings and a single buzz, Blake thumbs up the idea, F/n wonders where his bed is, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.