V.2 CH.6: Extracurricular

A/n: So, I've noticed I'm top 20 in #lime, but of course you don't see any lemons in this book, so I'll leave it to you guys. Either be a sweet innocent soul and vote no lemons, or be a pervert and vote yes for lemons. You choose.

Yes

No

~~~

F/n: "So, how's it going?"

Right now, F/n is sitting down in front of Neo, inside the iconic shop, 'Papa's Scooperia'. Neo pouts at him, before she kicks him on the leg.

F/n: "Ow!" He rubs his leg. "What was that for?" Neo points at the Neapolitan ice cream. "Oh, yeah..." He reaches into his pocket to only take out 2 coins. He looks at the coins, before he gives Neo a weak smile. "Maybe next time?"

Neo jas an annoyed look on her face, before she pulls out a call bell. She immediately start spamming the bell until a waitress is standing in front of their table.

Waitress: "Hello again, Neo! Our favorite customer!" She says it likes she's being forced. "Same thing as always?" Neo nods. The waitress looks at F/n, noticing his tail, disgusted by it. "And you... Young Man?" She struggles to say the last part out.

F/n: "I'm alright."

Neo gestures to the waitress to ignore F/n and to serve him a bowl of Ice cream as well.

Waitress: "But Ma'am, he said he doesn't want any." Neo glares at her, making the waitress tense up. "I'll be as fast as I can!"

She leaves the table in a flash as F/n looks at Neo confusingly.

F/n: "You do know, I don't have any Lien to pay for it?" Neo types on her scroll, before showing F/n. "'Only I can get it for free!'" He reads. "How?" Neo points at a board showing a picture of her with numerous bowls of eaten ice cream. On top of the board says 'Eat all ice cream under an hour, and you'll be able to have anything for free'. "Not surprised. So, do you know anything else about the fall of Beacon?" Neo types in her scroll, before she shows it to F/n. "'You have to join us again, to know more.'" He reads. "I'm serious!" Neo simply smirks at him. "This was just a waste of time."

He stands up just as the waitress delivers a life-size bowl of ice cream. As he leaves, he suddenly feels a sting on his neck, but he brushes it off. Neo watches him leave, before she pulls out her scroll, a blinking red-dot showing on her scroll.

~~~

It's the next day, CRDL and Pyrrha are fighting against each other. Eventually, the fight ends with CRDL all on the floor. Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: "And that's the match.

Cardin: "Lucky shot." He collapses.

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you, professor."

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." She looks around at the observing students. "Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda. "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-"