V.1 CH.15: The Stray

In the streets of Vale, Vale is being decorated in time for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY(F) is strolling through it all with an awed Weiss in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright red letters 'WELCOME TO VALE!' for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." She frowns a little. "It's kinda weirding me out..."

F/n: "It sure is strange... Are you another person?" He asks Weiss, which in response he gets a groan

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

They continue walking

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish!" She says as she covers her nose

F/n: "Well these are the docks, Ruby." He tells Ruby, which she takes time to process

Ruby: "Oh right!"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

F/n: "Does sound like something she would do."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "Whoa!" The team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad. "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang." She crosses her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed. "What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

F/n: "Of course." He mutters

Blake: "What's your problem?" She asks Weiss, turning to her